Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Welcome Bags for Pittsburgh

Hi All,

I'm looking to make some welcome bags for my Fiances family who will be coming in from Boston to celebrate our wedding. Any ideas of pittsburgh themed items or other inexpensive items that we can include in the bags?

Thanks!
Tiffany

Re: Welcome Bags for Pittsburgh

• About half of out guests are OOT so some of the items I'm considering are:
    - Booklet with a Welcome letter, Things to Do/See, Timeline/Schedule for the weekend, map of events, and maybe a section on "Pittsburgese" and the cookie table tradition
    - Eat N Park Smiley Cookie
    - Biscotti from the Enrico Biscotti Company (my favorite in the Strip)
    - Water bottle with custom label
    - Mini bag of popcorn from the Pittsburgh Popcorn Co.
    - Snyders Pittsburgh Pretzels (not sure if you can find those in smaller portioned bags though)
    - Individually wrapped chocolate covered pretzel from Sarris Candies (includes your names and wedding date)
    - Pittsburgh Visitors Guide (big booklet you can get for free online)

I'm going to have to narrow it down so I stay on budget, but those are come of my ideas. Also, FavorsYouKeep.com has a Pittsburgh gift bag which is cute if you have it in your budget.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Pittsburgh themed items I have in our bags are
    - Mini Heinz Ketchup Bottles (60 cents each)
    - Pittsburgh Penguin reusable grocery bags ($1 each)

Keep in mind not everything has to be Pittsburgh related - general snacks and drinks will be appreciated as well!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Cute ideas, Caitlyn!  I was planning on making one bag for every guest in the hotel. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Clark bars
    mini heinz ketchup bottles
    Snyders pretzels
    smiley cookies
    bottles of water (you can even get wrappers for them with your names and wedding date)
    definitely maps of the area and city guides
  • Thanks girls there are some great Pittsburgh ideas I completely overlooked! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards