Canada-Ontario

Where to buy professional wedding albums

hello, does anyone know where I can get one of those hard page photo albums? I would like the pages of the album to be either card stock or thicker and all the online sites like shutterfly and other like it only have regular pages inside.  My photographer has them but charges over $1000 for them.  Any ideas?

Re: Where to buy professional wedding albums

• You can also buy scrapbooks from Michaels or a good paper place.
  • I used MyPublisher.  With a 60% off coupon code (they come out every couple of months), lay-flat pages, upgraded shiny thicker paper, 60 extra pages (on top of the 20 base pages) the leather cover and leather case to put it in (and shipping) it was $160.

PhotobookCanada is also a really good site but they don't have lay-flat pages.
  • edited November 2012
    Naomi, do you know how much was shipping & customs? Or is that included?

There's a difference between books where they print images on the pages and books where they take printed photos and hand-mount them on. The ones with the hand mounted photos are suppose to have higher quality photos since they are actual photographs, but unfortunately cost a lot of money (think about labour to make sure everything's on straight and trimmed). 

I'm likely going to have the photographer do mine, cos I know I might take forever to do it if I try and they are offering some cool things like a metallic cover. But I wouldn't mind doing a nice album like the one you suggested for the parents myself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards