Connecticut

CT AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

Anyone know of any good airbrush makeup salons that are fairly inexpensive? I understand airbrush will cost over 100$ but I'm looking for someone who will come out to me on my wedding day. Any good reviews??

Re: CT AIRBRUSH MAKEUP

• I used Naomi from Naomi's Salon in West Hartford, Simply Amazing!!!!
  • I used Amy from Dana Bartone & Co. and highly recommend her. She did an amazing job on me and my girls and was so nice. Other board favorites are Naomi and Larissa Lake.
    imageAnniversary
  • I'm using Megan from Manely You in Danbury. She's awesome and gave me a really good price!
  • I would check out Danielle Santagata. I am using her for my upcoming wedding. She is great and very reasonably priced. She will travel to you. She did my makeup for my e-pics and it was flawless.
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Dana from Dana Bartone did an awesome job with makeup (and Lauren for hair!)...my makeup was $100, I think the bridesmaids were $75?  They will charge a travel fee to come to you, but it was WELL worth it for the convenience! 
  • I am using Melinda from Bold Face Makeup. Her prices are amazing, much less than anyone else I found and she will travel to you on the day. She has a special package price if your bridesmaids are getting their makeup done as well.

http://boldfacemakeup.com/
  • Melinda from Bold Face Make Up is amazing!! She is crazy reasonable and by far is the best around!!  She did a friend of mines make up for a Boudoir Event Recently and it came out amazing!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards