New York-Long Island

Reception Halls (suffolk)

I have been engaged for quite some time and am now starting to actually plan. 

I need suggestions on halls to visit: 
i want to stay around 100/pp with tax and tip. 
NO nassau, only suffolk county( my church is out east) 
I would love, love, love waterfront! 

if any one has any suggestions i would appreciate them! thank you in advance! 

Re: Reception Halls (suffolk)

• have a friend who is gertting married at Miller Beach Surf Club in Miller Place, said it was pretty affordable
  • Actually just went on their website, all the prices are on there if it helps and it overlooks the sound Smile
  • harbor club in huntington (where we had our reception). right on the water, one event at a time, outstandign food and service and outdoor area.
    not sure of the prices now-we got married uears ago and i think they were above that then for a sat night in november. i think they'll be above your 100 but contact them and find out. maybe a friday or sunday would be within the budget.

• i just got married at atlantis marine world. it seems weird at first but OMG the place was exquisite.
  • I just recently called the Harbor Club in Huntington and they told me they are in the process of renovations and are not going to be back up and running until some time in 2013.
  • Venetian Yacht Club ub Babylon, Trumpets on the Bay, Lombardi's on the Bay, Lombardi'a on the Sound
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • We got a price quote from the Mansion at Timber Point in Great River (it's a Lessings venue) that was well under your $100pp budget, and it seemed like a nice place, although we ended up booking elsewhere (closer to where we live in Nassau).
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • East Wind is beautiful it is out in Wading River prices are reasonable as well..  Although not on the water if you want to take pictures there is a beach about 10 minutes away.
  • Ditto on the Miller Beach Surf Club in Miller Place.  That was our second choice.  Wound up at the West Sayville Country Club.  Very resonable, on the water, and great people.
  • Vener3Vener3 member
    First Comment
    We booked at Flowerfield in St. James. Beautiful grounds there
  • We are having our reception at Land's End in Sayville. Same caterers as Flowerfields in St. James but its on the water Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards