Ohio-Toledo
Options

What are your Halloween Plans?

I am SO bored at work, ready to get the heck outta here!  So, entertain me!  What are your plans for halloween??  Are you dressing up?? Do you have kids and what are they dressing up as?  Going to any parties???

And Congrats to christeep on her wedding weekend!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio

Re: What are your Halloween Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaving work a little early and heading to Put in Bay for the weekend.  I love love love Halloween weekend over there.  I'm dressing up in a "smoking hot" firegirl outfit.  I cannot wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • Options
    MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fun!! :)

Tonight is my brother's annual birthday/halloween party.  I was originally going to be a peacock, so I bought a funky blue dress, but I couldn't find the right feathers to make everything work, so I bought devil horns & tail to wear with the dress instead and I'm going as "Devil with a blue dress". :)

On Sunday I'm going over to my parents' to pass out candy there.  They get WAY more TOTers than we do at our place. :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • Options
    abigirl9abigirl9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They switched the date of the halloween party we were going to go to and now we can't go because of FI's work :(. So we didnt buy costumes and we're not doing anything except for going to my parents to hand out candy on sunday(and I might put a costume together for that!) I love Halloween and dressing up, so I'm kind of bummed about it.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    Altoid_StormAltoid_Storm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, this is the only year I'm really not doing much. The last four years I was in college and had a blast on Halloween, but this year all my friends are across the state/country and we won't be together. The fiance and I are passing out candy out front of our apartment (the doors are locked) for a while and then relaxing or watching a movie or something. Not really much else to do. But I'm wearing festive kitty ears to work right now!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards