Christian Weddings

Prayers for an overwhelmed bride!

Happy Tuesday everyone! (I admit, I almost typed Monday!)

It's my wedding week and I am so anxious/excited/nervous! So far, the weather forecast has 75 and clear of rain so let's hope that stays in tact!

I feel like I am a frazzled mess. I am busy making a list, checking it twice, dotting I's and crossing T's. But I feel jumbled and I hate that! I just want everything to come together as beautifully as I see it in my head!

My stomach hasn't been able to keep anything down for the last several days and I haven't been sleeping much either. Please pray I can calm the anxiety so my body and mind can enjoy this final week of engagement and the big important day when I marry my best friend...

Re: Prayers for an overwhelmed bride!

• Praying!  May I suggest a nice bath?  They're relaxing for me.

PS  This is a good weekend to get married.  DH and I wed last year on June 4!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying for you! Remember, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7). It will all come together and at the end of they day, you will be husband and wife :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_prayers-for-an-overwhelmed-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cc9f36d1-45e5-41f2-a1a6-1215db1edbe0Post:f22a8079-dc15-41bd-9a77-6b26d1eb1149">Re: Prayers for an overwhelmed bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]PS  This is a good weekend to get married.  DH and I wed last year on June 4!
    Posted by ochemjenn[/QUOTE]

LOL! Well, Happy early Anniversary!! :) I hope it turns out just as well for us! :)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_prayers-for-an-overwhelmed-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cc9f36d1-45e5-41f2-a1a6-1215db1edbe0Post:4af5ad04-a50b-44fe-acc6-e66eea18a839">Re: Prayers for an overwhelmed bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Praying for you! Remember, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7). It will all come together and <strong>at the end of they day, you will be husband and wife :)
    </strong>Posted by 2012FutureMrsB[/QUOTE]

Trying to stay focused on that, which is what's most important about the whole day. Can't believe it's almost here!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_christian-weddings_prayers-for-an-overwhelmed-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:464687ae-7bc1-4360-9aea-999e11f1e1adDiscussion:cc9f36d1-45e5-41f2-a1a6-1215db1edbe0Post:4af5ad04-a50b-44fe-acc6-e66eea18a839">Re: Prayers for an overwhelmed bride!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Praying for you! Remember, "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you" (1 Peter 5:7).<strong> It will all come together and at the end of they day, you will be husband and wife :)</strong>
    Posted by 2012FutureMrsB[/QUOTE]
    this is what I have reminded myself when drama and the stress was getting to me. I get married 2 weeks after you so  I am sure the nerves will hit me soon! good luck
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Praying!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I will be praying for you as well. Dont worry everything will be just fine! Congrats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Praying! I was totally in your shoes the week of the wedding. I turned my cell phone over to my then FI and he decided who got to get in contact with me via his cell phone. It helped A TON. That and lots of long baths and time alone. Happy Wedding Week! I'll be praying for ya!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards