Ohio-Cincinnati

FS: Various wedding items!

Hi, all!

My wedding leftovers for your pleasure.

Unity candle holder-$5

16 20'x20' black fabric squares-$20
My MIL and I sewed these and put them under the vases and votives to dress up our tables a bit. (Pictured below, but imagine that it has been pressed and is sitting on a white table cloth)

11 7.25'' cylinder vases-$11
8 haven't been used, the others made it back home.  (Pictured below)

You can see how these looked on the tables at the wedding by visiting my photographer's blog and scrolling down: http://blog.sadowney.com/page/4/

Place card board-$10
In the background of the photo below, you can see our placecard holder. Purple, green, and white ribbons hold the place cards, which you slide over the top of the ribbons.  The board is foam core. Our venue set this on an easel outside the reception room door and it worked beautifully.  It could easily hold 150 cards.

Christina Wu 5482 size 12 dress-$400
This gave me the coke bottle curvy figure (my boobs looked awesome too).  I love the cap sleeves because it kept the dress in place...after seeing so many of my friends pulling up their strapless dresses I wanted one with sleeves.  It has really intricate beading and a high drama back and is "diamond" white in color.  I'm a size 10 and didn't have to alter it a bit.  It has an internal corset with three settings--it can go up or down a bit if needed.  I did have bra cups put in and added a bustle.  I got a little overzealous with the dancing and popped the button off the bustle, but it's an easy fix.  I'll throw in the purse (white with matching beading) I used for free (I purchased this for $30).  This was worn once and has been hanging out in our smoke-free household since then.

The Wedding Ceremony Planner by Judith Johnson-$10
This book was SO integral to writing our own ceremony.  I heard about it on a bridal blog and we're so glad we got it.  She gives loads of good advice and beautiful text for each part of the ceremony.  Some are spiritual, some aren't.  

Words for Your Wedding-$3
This is mostly religious readings and prayers.  Also very helpful for us.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Re: FS: Various wedding items!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards