Snarky Brides
Options

Wanna reminisce?

13»

Re: Wanna reminisce?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wanna-reminisce?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0404b9d-1ef9-4e4c-b28a-27b19f076875Post:9e865fa0-5c6d-4be8-ba3d-492a87de8ff6">Re: Wanna reminisce?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also I loved picture page with bill Cosby and hey dude. That was my true show.
    Posted by sweetredhead[/QUOTE]
    I liked both of these, too.<div>
    </div><div>Nick brought back/is bringing back a lot of old shows, I wonder if Hey Dude will be one that they bring back. I loved Ted.</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_wanna-reminisce?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e0404b9d-1ef9-4e4c-b28a-27b19f076875Post:99864417-6aed-4e48-8e49-7b32967670dd">Re: Wanna reminisce?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wanna reminisce? : Do you have Targets by you? I have no idea how widespread Target stores are. Reason I ask is they're selling that awesome show in deal packs at Target. Like Season 1&2, 3&4 etc together at a good price.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

Awesome.  I'll have to look for them.  H is going to hate me.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Options
    Adamar, it was so hard for me not to buy those. Hopefully they'll still be around after our wedding when we actually have some money to spend on things like that.

Celtic, you're welcome. :) It'll be stuck in mine too if that makes it any better.
  • Options
    I will squeal if they bring back Salute Your Shorts. "Camp Anawanna, I hold you in my heart, and when I think about you, it makes me wanna FART!".
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Koda - glad you found it. I don't think I have seen one of those before. The name cracks me up. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    OMG.  Teddy Ruxpin, anyone?
    panther
  • Options
    We had a toy puppy that would bark and then do a back flip.

Omg, I would totally get one for my dog now.  She would flipshit.
    panther
  • Options
    Teddy Ruxpin scared the bejesus outta me. My brothers ripped off the top part of his plastic mouth, so to me, he was Demon Ruxpin.
    25 in 2012 Reading Progress: 11/25 (44% toward goal)
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Mehgan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
    Photobucket
    "Are you one of those vegetarian zombies that only eats grrrrrraaaaaaiiiinnnnnsssss?" -- raynes
    **FOR SALE NOW**
  • Options
    Anyone else have puffalumps?

• Options
    I haven't posted in over a year but love remembering about the good ole' days...

My favorites growing up were David the Gnome, Pinwheel, Picture Pages, Inspector gadget, Wuzzles, Under the Umbrella Tree, Kids Incorporated, Adventures in Wonderland, You Can't Do That on Television, The Torkelsons, Rugrats, Doug, Clarissa Explains it All, Harry and the Hendersons, ALF, Avonlea, and Are you Afraid of the Dark! Snick on the big orange couch was da bomb!
    I also loooved the movie The Witches and Fival. I loved all Roald Dahl books and lived for the Ramona Quimby Books.
    I used to love my power pad and my cousin and I would wake up the whle house playing it at 7am on weekends.
    Pillow people, glow worms, nosey bears, and of course Teddy Ruxpin. I actually went online to see if I could find a Teddy Ruxpin and I found one for $400 on ebay. No thank you. 

Reminiscing makes me sad for some reason Frown
  • Options
    I was a weird child who didn't really like cartoons. I liked shows like Flash Forward on Disney. Speaking of, I was shocked to see the adorable, sweet Ben Foster play a drug addict in "Alpha Dog" years later... and he was the "bad guy" in "The Mechanic" and "Contraband." It kinda ruined my memories of the show. /: Haha.

Also, I liked "Clarissa Explains It All," "Hey, Dude," and "Salute Your Shorts." Later, it was shows like "Growing Pains" and "Boy Meets World."

My favorite movies were "The Nightmare Before Christmas," "The Addams Family Values," "The Wizard of Oz," and "Pufnstuf." My favorite Disney movie was "Aladdin."

I loved Shel Silverstein books and my Skip It.

I collected Pogs and listened to boy bands.

Good times.

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards