Roll Call!

2»

Re: Roll Call!

• edited December 2011
    Name: Genevieve
    Wedding Date: 2/14/11
    Venue:Lori Wilson Park Cocoa Beach/Hilton Ocean Front
    Wedding Colors/Theme: Deep Reds, Eggplant and Black
    Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: I live on the West coast but I am getting married on the East coast because FI and I go to Cocoa Beach for "Our weekends away from the kids". It was a sentimental place to get married and everyone thought we were crazy because the sun sets right here but now I am REALLY glad we planned it like that because I feel awful for the brides on the West coast. Everyone also thinks were crazy for getting married on a Monday but that's where Valentines Day falls! I actually found someone who is as much of a hopeless romantic as me. Valentines Day is our favorite holiday so here we are.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Ashley
    Wedding Date: April 8, 2011
    Venue: Lake Mary Events Center
    Wedding colors/theme: Lavender and pale butter yellow
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: I am currently obsessed with Art Deco jewelry. My engagement ring is from the 1920s or 1930s and I found a wedding band to match from the same time period. I am scouring eBay for a bracelet to wear for the wedding too.
  • ashbosityashbosity member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_roll-call-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:cffc3327-82d7-434d-a0cf-623dee328b70Post:5cb2e2e6-b33e-4108-a10a-cd4713d83a87">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name: Brittany Wedding Date: 1/19/11 (reception: 1/22/11) Venue: The Secret Garden (Reception: The Peninsula Club) Wedding colors/theme: Blue/white/black A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: hhhmmm.... not sure what to write here. I'm an accountant and graduated from Stetson University back in 2006. Don't think that's a fun fact, but it is a personal detail.
    Posted by Britt1406[/QUOTE]
    I went to Stetson too! I graduated in Dec. of 2002, so I missed you though. Alyssa (PrettyParula) and I went at the same time. Go Hatters!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_roll-call-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:cffc3327-82d7-434d-a0cf-623dee328b70Post:e327919e-cf45-4209-84d5-5e042cb2c0b1">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name: Ashley Wedding Date: April 8, 2011 Venue: Lake Mary Events Center Wedding colors/theme: Lavender and pale butter yellow A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: I am currently obsessed with Art Deco jewelry. My engagement ring is from the 1920s or 1930s and I found a wedding band to match from the same time period. I am scouring eBay for a bracelet to wear for the wedding too.
    Posted by ashbosity[/QUOTE]

My e-ring is from 1910.Try jewelsbyericagrace.com she specializes in vintage pieces.
    image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Amy
    Wedding Date: Nov 21,2010
    Venue: The Courtyard at Lake Lucerene
    Wedding theme/colors: Moss green,chocolate brown,ivory,and gold.
    Personal detail/fun fact: When I met fiance I had a dog of my own named pepper (mini schnauzer).He had never had a dog of his very own,so for Christmas I had an English Bulldog puppy flown in from a breeder an Iowa as a surprise.I brought FI to the airport telling him that we were picking up my grandmother (she lives down the street from us and this is common) When they rolled out the puppy my FI says " I wish I had a dog like that,he's perfect" I said "now you do" I have never seen him act more like a child and him and that dog now named Bowser bonded instantly.That was years ago but it is sill one of my favorite moments.I will attatch a pic of the dog for fun.

image 76 Invited
    image 51 Ready to Party
    image 13 missing out
    image 12 need to hurry up!
    RSVP Date:November 1
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Jessica
    Wedding Date: 11/26/10
    Venue: Leu Gardens
    Wedding colors/theme: Eggplant and light green
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself:  I've had the same boss for my last 3 jobs! I just keep following him around town!
    Planning Bio! Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 97 Celebrating in Person
    image 57 Celebrating in Spirit
    image 0 In Postal Limbo
    RSVP Date: October 26
  • chiokevanchiokevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name:Kevan
    Wedding Date:October 28th or 29th 2011
    Venue: Workin' on it!!!
    Wedding colors/theme:Haunted Mansion theme
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself:Obviously I love Halloween. I also have a mini Schnauzer who is the best boy ever
  • Maggie214624Maggie214624 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Maggie
    Wedding Date:  October 16, 2010
    Venue:  Annunciation Catholic Church/Dubsdread
    Wedding colors: Plum & Green
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself:  I too have a miniature schnauzer!  her name is Suki and here is her AW pic. :)

• Theresa626Theresa626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Name: Theresa
    Wedding Date: 7/17/2010 ( in two weeks!!)
    Wedding colors/theme: lavender with a splash of silver
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself:  wedding planning has been so much fun.  I'm planning a very elegant wedding and my favorite part is hiring a professional choir to sing some songs I arranged during the ceremony. 
  • edited December 2011
    Name:  Melissia
    Wedding Date: 11/12/11 (I think :) )
    Venue: Chapel at Rollins / Winter Park Farmers Market (or that is what I am set on now)
    Wedding colors/theme: Black / White/ Raspberry
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself:  We just got engaged 1 week ago so nothing really is set in stone yet.  I am currently in Wisconsin meeting in-laws who are amazing:)  I feel so lucky!
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Alyssa
    Wedding Date: July 4, 2010 (TOMORROW! :)
    Venue- LMEC
    Colors- Aqua and navy blue
    Fun fact- I'm obsessed w/ Gator football!

• edited December 2011
    Name: Laura

Wedding Date: 10-22-10 :)

Venue: Mead Gardens Amphitheater and Winter Park Farmer's Market

Wedding colors/theme: Burnt orange, gold and chocolate brown

A Personal Detail:  I'm a forensic scientist...excellent job security!  Good for me, bad for everyone else... :(

Fun Fact:  My birthday is 10/10 and my FI's birthday is on 2/22...so we settled on 10-22 for our date :) 
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Alyssa (the other one!)
    Wedding Date: 04.02.10
    Venue: Casa Feliz
    Wedding colors/theme: Turquoise/Lime Green/Hot Pink/Tangerine/Yellow... just lots of bright sassy colours
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: My six year old daughter and I both take ballet classes from the same teacher, and she says we have the exact same body. LOL (I've been dancing since I was two, so not a new endeavour for me.)
  • edited December 2011
    Name:  Amanda

Wedding Date: 19 March 2011

Venue:  Shades of Green

Wedding Colors/Theme: Cinderella Blue & Light Green/Monogram theme

Personal Detail: FI and I are Disney nuts - we don't have it all over the house or anything, but we have annual passes and run all the Disney races (one reason we wanted Shades of Green... thanks mom for suggesting it and FIL for being USAF Retired!).  We actually went to all the Disneys in the world one year (FI is a pilot).

• edited December 2011
    I'm late to the party but I'll chime in!

Name: Brittany
    Wedding Date: 6-18-10 (almost 3 weeks now :))
    Venue: LMEC!!
    Wedding Colors: Blue & purple with black & white (sounds intense lol)
    Personal Detail: I feel like I could tie a lot of these fun facts together. Well, I was born on Valentines Day, I go to UF (so I too love Gator football), I'm in love with Disney (that's where we went for my bachelorette party), I've been dancing since I was about 3 (though I unfortunately don't currently), and we really want a puppy! lol
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_roll-call-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:cffc3327-82d7-434d-a0cf-623dee328b70Post:c12a8111-5b18-49ec-ba92-c7959c2c7727">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Name: Amy Wedding Date: Nov 21,2010 Venue: The Courtyard at Lake Lucerene Wedding theme/colors: Moss green,chocolate brown,ivory,and gold. Personal detail/fun fact: When I met fiance I had a dog of my own named pepper (mini schnauzer).He had never had a dog of his very own,so for Christmas I had an English Bulldog puppy flown in from a breeder an Iowa as a surprise.I brought FI to the airport telling him that we were picking up my grandmother (she lives down the street from us and this is common) When they rolled out the puppy my FI says " I wish I had a dog like that,he's perfect" I said "now you do" I have never seen him act more like a child and him and that dog now named Bowser bonded instantly.That was years ago but it is sill one of my favorite moments.I will attatch a pic of the dog for fun.
    Posted by lovetothinkpink[/QUOTE]

Awww  thats really cute  ( about the dog  surprise) .
    Anniversary
  • sarah42ndsarah42nd member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am totally a disney nut too :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    A Haunted Mansion theme?  How awesome and original!  Like the Disney Haunted Mansion (with The Bride??), or a more broad haunted Victorian mansion theme?  I love it!
  • edited December 2011
    Name: Whitney (hubby is Joe)
    Wedding Date: May 16, 2009
    Venue: Cathedral Church of St. Luke (ceremony - Episcopal church downtown); Taproom at Dubsdread (reception)
    Wedding colors/theme: Celadon and White with Gold accents; we had little touches of the Old South throughout our formal ceremony and reception
    A Personal Detail or Fun Fact About Yourself: My daddy and I were born in the same hospital; we were born in the same town as my grandaddy which makes me a third generation Floridian. Oddly enough, my MIL was born in the same hospital that Daddy and I were; DH's grandmother worked as a sodajerk in my grandaddy's pharmacy in the 50's or 60's :) DH and I didn't meet until 2007 here in Orlando, in spite of our common geographic history!
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_roll-call-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:cffc3327-82d7-434d-a0cf-623dee328b70Post:9f1d1311-c7ef-4a4d-9f46-372da21ae6c0">Re: Roll Call!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Roll Call! : I went to Stetson too! I graduated in Dec. of 2002, so I missed you though. Alyssa (PrettyParula) and I went at the same time. Go Hatters!
    Posted by ashbosity[/QUOTE]

<div>DH is Stetson alum, too! He graduated in 2006 :)</div>
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards