Utah

Suggestions??

Hi everyone, I just got engaged this past weekend and im starting my search for a venue now because they are already filling up. My fiance and I are hoping to find a place in/near King of Prussia because that is where he is from, however, budget is a huge issue for us. I want an outdoor wedding, preferably with a rustic look in May or June of next year, and really trying my hardest to keep it under 10k! Any of you girls know of someone or yourselves that could suggest a reasonable but pretty site??? Thanks!

Re: Suggestions??

• edited December 2011
    Hi everyone, I just got engaged this past weekend and im starting my search for a venue now because they are already filling up. My fiance and I are hoping to find a place in/near King of Prussia because that is where he is from, however, budget is a huge issue for us. I want an outdoor wedding, preferably with a rustic look in May or June of next year, and really trying my hardest to keep it under 10k! Any of you girls know of someone or yourselves that could suggest a reasonable but pretty site??? Thanks!
  • ginadogginadog member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I had to google King of Prussia because I am in Utah and never hear of it!

You can try your local boards over to the left here.

What about state parks, B&B, Museums, aboretums, botanical gardens?  It doesn't have to be just wedding specific venues.  Good luck!
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!! I agree with PP that your local board might be of more help! I'll move you over there, and all the links are to the left!

Happy Planning!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    Oops, it got moved to the wrong local board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    oops indeed.
    Discount Party and Wedding Supplies Save time and plan ahead. Zurchers has great Wedding Supplies at a great price. You can also find all of your wedding accessories and party supplies here at Zurchers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards