Snarky Brides

~LHT and Nebb~

LHT-I just got back from lunch and I finished reading the confession thread and I just want to tell you this. If those women ignored you and didnt take the time to get to know you, they will never know what they are missing out on! I think you're great and I wish you lived closer to me.

Nebb- I really feel bad that you are struggling to get where you want to be weight wise. I feel the same but I know my laziness and my age have more to do with mine at least.
I hope your new doc figures something out soon. And try limiting you liquid intake a few hours before you go to bed. Not that you dont know this. But I go through times when I wake up to pee a lot, then it just goes back to normal.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: ~LHT and Nebb~

• Thanks kd. That just put a lump in my throat. I <3 you.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • LHT- I'm with KD on this, they're the ones losing out.  Besides, this means that you'll be here a lot with us.  I like when you're here with us!
  • BK- You are so sweet too. I really am lucky I have SB. I talk about you guys all the time to H and I'm so glad he unnderstands. He is, FOR SURE, glad I have you guys too. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • There are no jobs here but I am volunteering on Wednesday for the Special Olympics which I'm so freaking pumped for! I'm hoping they can lead me in a direction of volunteering with kiddos.

Nebb- I'm sorry you're still going through all of this. I am so glad you are able to go to a new doctor and I bet they'll give you some answers. Hang in there. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Thanks KD and hike :) I really appreciate it. Of everything ive had going on lately, its been hitting me the hardest so this means a lot. re: drinking at night, ive had to really be careful, the issue is when I work out, I dont until 8:30 (id rather work out after dinner than before) and I usually drink almost a L during that time so it always works against me. When I dont work out, I make sure not to though, its so frustrating cause maybe Im thirsty lol
  • I totally get that Nebb. I really believe you'll get some answers from this new doctor. Maybe not at the first visit but they will have the knowledge of what tests to give you and what to try first, second, etc. until they figure it out. Whenever I think about your appoinment, I look at the date on my computer and wonder why time doesn't just get to that date. :-) 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lht-and-nebb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:eb060026-87fa-4596-a7ab-627d045e490dPost:0ac2eb14-1393-44f0-ac12-ba4a41cdaa5e">Re: ~LHT and Nebb~</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are no jobs here but I am volunteering on Wednesday for the<strong> Special Olympics </strong>which I'm so freaking pumped for! I'm hoping they can lead me in a direction of volunteering with kiddos. Nebb- I'm sorry you're still going through all of this. I am so glad you are able to go to a new doctor and I bet they'll give you some answers. Hang in there. 
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

This sounds awesome, I did this sort of thing when I was younger. I moved here almost 4 years ago and I got a job right away, but I cried and cried when I got here (I ruined my cellphone). I still dont have "friends" per se, but it's better than it was.
  • And LTH, I have to say Bully for you for going to the gathering in the first place. My SIL was lonely the whole time my brother was underway because she never went anywhere or did anything.  She basically stayed at home all the time with her girls and never tried to venture out to make friends.  Then she'd whine about how she never had any time for herself.  I suggested she check to see if moms in the neighborhood did a babysitting pool or something, but she would have none ot it.  I guess she'd rather bitch.  Of course, she is a bitch, so there's that...

Nebb-  You, my dear, amaze me.  I hear about all your working out and everything you're doing and I wish I had half of your discipline.  Don't let yourself get too discouraged.  If I could, I'd be your workout buddy, but the commute would just blow chunks. Smile  My wish for you is that your body will soon react to all of the hard work you've been doing and reward your great habits!
  • Yeah Nebb I hear you. I was basically told by my gyno the other day that I'm getting older, so I need to move more than anyone else.

At least you're doing it!

• You know what I did learn from this? I will always be the first person to welcome in a new wife. Maybe I can change the climate here? 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lht-and-nebb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:eb060026-87fa-4596-a7ab-627d045e490dPost:f6bdced5-3dc7-486b-a228-ba4ea52106f1">Re: ~LHT and Nebb~</a>:
    [QUOTE]You know what I did learn from this? I will always be the first person to welcome in a new wife. Maybe I can change the climate here? 
    Posted by LetsHikeToday[/QUOTE]

Good for you! You would thing THEY would have learned that?
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited April 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_lht-and-nebb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:eb060026-87fa-4596-a7ab-627d045e490dPost:b9fb5577-b049-4692-a2af-aed390fc1d4b">Re: ~LHT and Nebb~</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: ~LHT and Nebb~ : Good for you! You would thing THEY would have learned that?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

DD'd
    <div>
    </div><div>Also- I might DD that in a bit because it gives specifics of the meeting and if someone is lurking, I don't want them to see. Not that they would but I'm weird like that.</div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Thanks guys :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards