June 2013 Weddings

C & V Thursday

Confessions and vents go here!!

Re: C & V Thursday

• Vent: I gave FI some options for the bartenders/beverage service and told him he needed to make the decision since I was adamant that I wanted to use a full service beverage service.  One of them has a promotion ending today where they would throw in a free signature cocktail with our package as long as they receive the deposit today.  I asked FI to make a decision on whether we were going with this service today and he hasn't said anything other than "I'm thinking about it, I can't decide what to do".  Grrrrrrr!  Obviously I'm impatient because I want to get in on the promotion and the beverage service is one of the cheaper services out there.  Come ON already, it's the last day and I have no interest in their promotion for March!!!!!!!!

Confession: I'm thinking about just putting the deposit down on the beverage service I mentioned in my vent because FI can't make a decision.  They do have just bartending services and it's only a $100 deposit to hold the date.  I'm trying to make myself wait but I think FI isn't going to make a decision today.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Vent: My invitations lady is SO slow!! We met in Jan and she said we would have the proofs within a week...3 weeks later (after many unanswered calls and emails) we get the proofs, unfortunatly there are 3 things we are changing so now we have to do the process all over again!!  She is a nice woman and I LOVE the invitation, I just wish she were better at answering my emails/calls and had better time estimations
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Confession: I'm worried about our flowers. I have yet to hear back from our flower lady and I'm starting to get frustrated.... She does beautiful work, but has horrible communication. I hope I don't regret ordering from her. I don't think I will, but I really just wish she had better communication. 

Vent: I really wish my new ring would get here, because I feel naked without my e-ring. I might still have another 19 days before it ships.. We got the 2nd day Fedex, but it still takes quite a while to process, because we did the deisgn a ring... I know I'm being whiny, but I really want a ring I'm not going to keep having issues with, and I'm hoping this will work better for me. I know I need to "suck it up buttercup", but I can't help it I really miss my ring. 
    Cry

Okay I'm mostly done being whiny now lol. Smile
  • Confession: I am soooo excited to go try on my dress tomorrow for the first alterations!
  • Confession: We bought my wedding band last June on a whim because it was at a really discounted price, but now that I look at it more with my e-ring I don't like it! :/ We're going tomorrow to look around at wedding bands to see what we can come up with.

Vent: Some of my bridesmaids are driving me CRAZY! My bridal shower is coming up and they haven't done anything. I have a few that are really on top of things, but the others seem like they couldn't care less! It's so frustrating!!
  • Confession: I'm stressing out. We have 98 days and almost nothing is done. And I'm a little resentful towards my parents for not being more involved. I feel like they think this is a joke they're each on their third marriage, but this is a lifelong commitment. I wish they'd realize their careless approach to marriage has made me view things much more seriously that they do.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards