Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Fleur de lis lanterns - centerpieces

I

If anybody is looking to do a fleur de lis theme wedding, I'll be selling beautiful, elegant white fleur de lis lanterns after my wedding in May 2012. Size is 5½" square x 16" high. Iron frame with glass all the way around. Hinged door to open and place a candle or anything you want inside. In addition, I'll have 15 made up for the centerpieces which will have a candle, candle holder, and a gold ribbon that sort of forms a wreath around the lantern at the base (Will post a picture when I'm finished making them).

Re: Fleur de lis lanterns - centerpieces

• Options
    I will send you a PM for details, but I always have problems with it, so if you don't get it, or I never respond to your reply, let me know here. :
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited May 2012

Not the best pic of the lantern with the gold ribbon, but I'll post more once I get some.  Let me know if any of you are interested.  I have 20 total with 7 of them not even used.  Also, 13 of them have the glass fish bowl inside with a candle.   

• Options
    I'm interested in these. Could you shoot me an e-mail with prices. . jeffandjazzgetmarried@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards