Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Photobooth review.. absolutely awesome! lots of PIP

We used mobile photobooth for our wedding, and it was a HUGE hit!  If anyone is on the fence about it, seriously, it was one of the best things we had.  

We got to take the guest book home with us that night, which was super fun to get to look through at the gift opening the next day.. but the best part was getting the disc of all the pictures taken that night!  We had a sign out that said we would be getting them, but I don't think everyone realized that..!

Some of my favs:

It would have been a good idea to make some props, otherwise people might choose to make their own (like chair sashes, napkins, etc..)

The kids have the best time, as I have like 50 pictures like this:

Jeff and I only got in their once, and I wish we would have gone in there a couple more time:

My absolute FAVORITE - this is my best friend and DH's really good friend, both in the WP - and I knew something was gonna happen!  They are just so perfect for each other and so stinkin cute.. I noticed them cuddling a ton at the reception, then the next morning at the gift opening.. sadly, I'll have two wait two years to hear the whole story cause she left (while we were on our HM) for the peace corps in a remote area where I will not be able to have ANY contact with her.  DH's friend just blushes and smiles when I try to get info, but I know he went to visit her (five hours away!) before she left!  SO CUTE!

Then immediately after the kiss:

One of the last photos of the night.. apparently cousin It showed up!

Thanks for letting me share!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
PAIF/SAIF welcome!

Re: Photobooth review.. absolutely awesome! lots of PIP

• edited December 2011
    OMG, I LOVE IT.  I don't even know these people and it's hilarious.
    BFP #3 July 2012 = EDD 4/1/2013
    BFP #2 May 2012 = loss at 4w3d
    BFP #1 January 2003 = 9 year old son

imageimage
    ? My BFP Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love it!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Who did you rent the photo booth from?
    I would love to do this for my wedding, looks like a blast
  • edited December 2011
    Ha, too funny!  Love those, thanks for sharing!  = )
  • edited December 2011
    Those are awesome.  I might have to do a photo booth at my wedding.
  • Enchanted616Enchanted616 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Mobile Photobooth.  It was nice because it looks like a regular booth, but the sides and back are cloth so you can fit a TON of people in it.  We had them for four hours, signed up at a wedding fair on a promo that was $825.

In that four hours, we got a disc of 525 photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Finished BC and not preventing since June 2010.
    Actively trying for baby #1 since July 2011.
    SA completed 5/29/2012. No sperm found.
    11/12: Dx: Congenital Bilateral Absense of the Vas Deferens.
    Genetic Testing needed as this is a mutation of Cystic Fibrosis.
    IVF #1 with ICSI planned for 2013.
    PAIF/SAIF welcome!
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! Cannot wait to do our photobooth :)
  • sbreuersbreuer member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    This is awesome! 

We did this too and used Shindig Photo Booths - super cheap!!   Like $400 for 3 hours and props, etc included.   It was the best part of our reception! I would also say curtains are the best way to go too to get a big group in - we had photo booth crashers

Here are some of my favorites too:

Me, mom and sis - Brother crashed in!

My grandparents!!   I about died when I saw this!!  It totally surprised me the people that went in.

I would also suggest a photobooth scrapbook where people put the second strip into a book with a note.  It was a blast to look at after the wedding!
  • nordkenordke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics...we just did one too for our wedding this past weekend and it was a HUGE hit! I got a groupon for Little Black Booth and they had props with their rentals. II highly recommend it for anyone that is considering it...well worth adjusting the budget however you may need to, to make it happen :)
  • edited December 2011
    So fun!!
  • porscheluvrporscheluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics and Thanks for sharing!  Will have to keep this in mind!
  • nlmaitlandnlmaitland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sbreuer you were happy with Shindig then?? Is he just starting up?? Why is he so cheap?? Were you happy with the quality?? I am looking for a photo booth and we are kind of on a budget so I'm trying to see where i can get the best price at.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • melbakkermelbakker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used VIP Photo Booths for our wedding reception and it was a HUGE hit. VIP was a little more expensive ($850 for 4 hours with book, props and personalized strips) but the quality was much better than the other ones I saw at the bridal fairs and online. I definitely recommend it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards