New York-Long Island

LI Photographer

Hello,

I am getting married on the North Fork of Long Island at a vineyard this summer, and still can't find a photographer!  We really want different, photojournalistic pics without paying a fortune.  Any suggestions out there?

Re: LI Photographer

• edited December 2011
    Hello fellow Bride...

I am getting married in Maine and had the luxury of meeting and hiring Alexis Stein Photography. They are from Port Jefferson...I myself live in Mattituck so I am on the North Fork for the most part. Their work is great and they are super sweet people and they won't break the bank. Look them up...

Best,
    Karen and Arnold
  • edited December 2011
    Karen, how funny, I live in Mattituck too.

OP, We got married at East Wind and used Carissa Donrummo Photography. She worked with our budget and has become a personal friend.
  • ceyringceyring member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eddie Cassella, based in Sayville, is low key and really worked with us to create the right package for us.  Oh, and he's a great photographer!
  • edited December 2011
    Anabeth...whereabouts? we both know where the Strawberry Fest is...I can cut through my back yard and get to it each year.
  • edited December 2011
    I live across from the high school, I wish I lived by strawberry fields... wouldn't have to park lol.
  • edited December 2011
    we sit on our rooftop and watch the fireworks...it is great...they surround us. i would be open to sending you an invite for you to come and enjoy them. we have parking for about 8 cars in our driveway. you can send me an email to karenarnoldmaine@gmail.com with some of your info so we can connect outside of the boards.

best.
    karen
  • edited December 2011
    KEN HILD - he's amazing - PM me for details - I can give you prices too. Quite reasonable, and our Epics came out amazing. He has an amazing personality and is so fun to work with. I'm getting married at Giorgio's in Baiting Hollow - so he does work in that area!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Michael from North Island Photography.  We loved our pictures and he is great to work with.  His office is in East Setauket so I am assuming the north fork is good for him.
  • edited December 2011
    Memento Photography in St James. He's amazing.
    xo Alia
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    KarenArnold please stop posting as a bride!  When you are a photographer posting as a bride. You keep on bad mouthing every photographer on here except  Alexis Stein Photography studio.  The one you own!! Not
  • anniebeewedanniebeewed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding in a vineyard... I'm so jealous! I'm sure your wedding is going to be amazing! My photographer was Astami and she was amazing! She mentioned that she prefers candid shots but she was also great at posing us without looking too posey (had to do the posed shots for our parents). She captured the details and the moments... I love her! She's fabulous, very caring, great listener, and totally reasonably priced. Her website is www.astamiphotos.com. Her email is info@astamiphotos.com.
    Have a marvelous wedding!!!
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Vineyard caterers on the north fork and Our photographer is red sweatshirt photography. We are super happy with him, price and talent. Check out his website http://www.theredsweatshirt.com let him know that i refered you to him!
    Just Married Photo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards