Massachusetts-Boston
Options

venue south of Boston that allows a bonfire after the wedding? Any reviews on Bournedale in Plymouth

Hi ladies,

We are looking for a venue, in the south shore area, that allows a bonfire after the reception. Our total budget is about $20,000 for 150 guests. I have looked into Bournedale in Plymouth but I think the overnight/bonfire option would exceed our budget. Has anyone attended/had a wedding there? What are the overnight accomodations like? Are they private? We are going to visit there soon, but I wanted to know if anyone had other ideas.
Thank you!

Re: venue south of Boston that allows a bonfire after the wedding? Any reviews on Bournedale in Plymouth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did our wedding at Double Tree Bedford Glen. They have an outside fire pit that you could have to use. I'm not sure exactly what your looking for but worth looking into. If you have question feel free to PM.
  • Options
    marshallramarshallra member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thompson island does bonfires.
  • Options
    ellen2506ellen2506 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Camp Kiwanee in Hanson, MA has a fire pit
  • Options
    jerseychic24jerseychic24 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I have choosen Bourndale as our location.  It is absolutly beautiful. We fell in love with it while we were looking.  We knew that was were we wanted to get married before even leaving the property.
    When you go for a tour they will show you the houses and the cabins.  They are beautiful, most have about three rooms each and living room and full kitchen.  The cabins have showers and bathrooms in. 
    I also love that we are the only wedding there and you have the property all night and can extend the experience for you and your guests. (Especially since my family is out of town nice to know they dont have to go far for their place to stay)
    The customer service is great...any time I have had a question it has been answered very quickly.

Goood luck with your search
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards