Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Chair Covers

Has anyone used Deckci Decor before? I'm looking for chair covers (probably ivory) and they have the cheapest prices I've seen, about $1.85. Any reviews or other reccommendations?

Re: Chair Covers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There are a few girls who have. I know there are at least a few reviews on the MSP bio (link in my signature.)

Don't forget about the set up and take down though.  If I remember right, their $1.85 did not include it, and from what I've heard.... it's worth it to pay someone else to tie all the chairs.
  • Options
    suzie66suzie66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out We've got it covered they are 1.85 or 1.90 and then Memory Makers Decor they are 1.65 ea.  I looked up the photos on Facebook for Memory Makers Decor it looked pretty nice.  Don't forget to get referral from these vendors :)  I hope you find what you are looking for!
  • Options
    maybe984maybe984 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm probably going with Deckci. While the set-up and take-down aren't included in the price, they are available and not super expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Deckci and have really enjoyed working with them.  I signed a contract during the October TC Bridal Fair and received 20% off my chair covers. I'm paying about $2.80 per cover including set up and takedown and a satin sash.  I thought that was very reasonable!!
  • Options
    juliels53juliels53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely check out Memory Makers Decor. From what I've seen, most affordable rental with set up/take down. Very nice ladies too! GL!
    In story books marriage is a happy ending. In real life it's a happy beginning. Living my happy beginning since September 18, 2010! Planning Bio & Vendor Reviews
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending them my contract tomorrow! Review in bio!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just signed with them last week!  Angie was super helpful and said she would teach me and a few of my helpers how to tie the bows but the set up and take down are sepeately pricd or bundled depending what you may want and need.  hope this helps!
  • Options
    chou_chouchou_chou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Deckci Decor for our chair covers & sashes and were 100% satisfied with the service and pricing!  We paid the extra to have them delivered & picked up at our reception location, but we set everything up ourselves.  It is in no way difficult, and if you have a few of you you'll get them all done in no time!  If you day-of schedule isn't jam packed (ours wasn't, we had access to our venue at 10 am and hair/make up didn't start until 1 pm) you'll have time to do them without feeling rushed and getting sweaty.  We got there a little after 10 am and had 150 covers & sashes set up by 11:30 (there were about 4-5 of us doing them at any given time, the sashes are the most time consuming part but this is what good helpers are there to do!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Deckci! I love them. The communication with Angie has been wonderful so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards