Wisconsin
Options

Stonehouse Photography?

Has anyone ever used StonehousePhoto?  Here's her website - http://stonehousephoto.com - I like the artsy/candid type and she seems to fit...

Thanks!!Smile

Re: Stonehouse Photography?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I did not end up going with her, but I was in contact. She is very nice and would have been my next choice.

Where are you getting married?
  • Options
    badgergirl09badgergirl09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for helping! I REALLy love her work, but its at the top of my budget... Any reason you didn't go with her?  I'm getting married in Madison.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

Lisa
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She was at the higher end of our photography budget and I have a family friend who is a photographer so we decided to go with her. We both felt like the finished product would be better with someone we both know and are comfortable with, plus she fit our budget better.

I don't really know too many people in the Madison area, we are getting married in Bayfield, but we did have an engagement session with Emily Johnson in Milwaukee and loved her work. Pictures in my bio.
  • Options
    grace0831grace0831 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    badgergirl09badgergirl09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Grace!  I've ended up booking Stonehouse - we have our engagements in a few weeks!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards