Kentucky

Waveland in Lexington Kentucky.

Has anyone been to a wedding at Waveland museum???? Just wondering how nice it was and if there was a place for the bridal party to get ready?

Re: Waveland in Lexington Kentucky.

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photog shot one there last year.  I don't know about a getting ready space, but it looks great in photos!

http://bellagraceclients.com/blog/2009/08/lexington-kentucky-wedding-sneak-peek.html
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • ChelaCoChelaCo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding in their garden last year. It was really beautiful. We weren't allowed inside - I don't know if people ever are. It was a little difficult to hear the officiant because of noise from Harrodsburg Road and a train that went by, but really great otherwise.
  • Danielle8778Danielle8778 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     The reason i'm writing today is because im looking for brides to see if they want to sell some of their decorafter their wedding for example candels, mason jars, anything that has that rustic vintage feel, china, centerpices and so on after the wedding. That is, If it adds to my theme.

That being said if you want to sell some of your stuff after your wedding please be in touch? Just click on to my name and read my post if you feel like you have some stuff that will add to my theme please respond on my post.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards