Plus-Sized

Big weekend full of Checks!

This was such a big wedding weekend, I couldn't help but share. Not only did my wedding dress come in (after just two weeks! Aah!) But, we picked out our wedding cake for our hometown reception, and FIs wedding band! 

We found his band at a great shop near our place that sells only Irish things. Everything is imported in. This is a handmade ring made of sterling silver. He absolutely loves it, and I couldn't be happier. In fact, we got my wedding jewelry from there as well!

I so love my wedding jewelry. We both love the celtic knots design, and this one involves the trinity. I love it. I'm not super religious, so this really fits the bill for me! 

And last, but certainly not least, we picked out the suits for the guys! And more importantly, we found suits that fit!

We had been spending so much time looking for a suit for FI, and we're so happy we found the perfect fit at the Men's Warehouse. They have a new cut specifically designed for guys with a larger middle than chest, and it fit like a glove! He's so excited! It will look perfect with the tie and cufflink set we picked up from amazon! 

(sorry it's kinda long, but we're so excited to share!)

BabyFruit Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Big weekend full of Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards