Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Restaurants Reccomendations

Does anyone have any restaurant reccomendations while there on our trip that we just can't miss?

Breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Re: Restaurants Reccomendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you staying?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are staying at The Wynn, but plan to go all over the strip...
  • Options
    Lowie77Lowie77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Wynn buffett is amzing, pricey but worth at least one meal and make it one your very hugry. They have EVERYTHING, i've never seen a buffett that large. We went for breakfast and it was more food than I could take in. I wish we went for dinner.
    But you will wait in line.
    little tip, the pizza place at the wynn have a cute private patio outside by the waterfalls, cheap GREAT pizza and surpisingly relaxing, est part they are open really late!

Ba ba reba, a spanish tapas restraunt in the fashion mall, where my bachelorette party was was fantastic amazing food great price. Palazzo next door has great food too!

Laura
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Depending upon your tastes, there's a local Thai resturant called Lotus of Siam - I have a girlfriend who lives in Vegas & LOVES the food!!

If you're looking for a great deal, the Imperial Palace on the strip has a buffet that you can eat at all day for $25!  We were just there last week & didn't realize the deal until the morning we were leaving :(  They have good food & dinner there's prime rib & crab legs.

Have fun!!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I went to Casa di Amore our last trip, the food was amazing.  They picked us up at our hotel in a limo and dropped us off, we only had to tip the driver for this service. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mesa Grill at Caesar's. Just fantastic, but you have to like a bit of spice. It's southwestern cuisine so it has tons of flavor. We ate there twice.

Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone Crab. I'm partial because we had our reception dinner there, but we ate here twice too. I'm not a big crab eatter and thought it was GREAT. My steak was one of the best I have ever had. The hash brown potatoes are fantastic and so is the key lime pie. Oh, and the spinach stuffed mushrooms....

Bellagio Buffet was good.

Stay away from MGM buffet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we really enjoyed Pampas at PH and Mizuya at the MB if you like sushi.
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on your appetite. Buffets offer a lot of variety but if you don't eat much, I would rather eat at a nice restaurant. The nicer buffets run almost $50/pp but you can get a really nice meal with good service for that price. Lots of very renowned chefs have restaurants here and several restaurants have michelin star ratings.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like Mexican, we held our reception dinner at Yolo's in Planet Hollywood. It was delicious!!! We went back the night before we left Vegas. If you decide to go, request Richard as your server, he is awesome! He goes out of his way to make sure  you are taken care of!
    Gallahgers Steakhouse inside of NYNY is to die for, but a little pricey. ($60-$70pp) If you are looking for a fancy place to go, definitely go there! Sides are extra, but large enough for 2-4 people to share.
  • Options
    mayanutmayanut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd highly recommend you take the free shuttle bus from Paris over to the Rio.  Their buffet is huge and reasonably priced.  If you love seafood, they have a seafood buffet as well.  Or, head up to the top of the tower to the Voodoo Steakhouse or Lounge.  The steaks are great, if a bit pricey.  But, they have the best view of the strip we found!
  • Options
    The view from the VooDoo patio at Rio is great. The food is alright, nothing too special. I love Border Grill at Mandalay Bay. The food and atmosphere are awesome! I love the brunch buffet at Aria with all you can drink Bloody Mary's or champagne (a great deal at 36.00/pp). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards