Michigan-Lansing

WALNUT HILLS vs. HAWK HALLOW/EAGLE EYE PRICING

Anybody have price comparison info for Walnut Hills and Hawk Hallow/Eagle Eye? I'm looking to have about 200 guests.  Also is there a discounted rate for booking the Wedding Chapel/ and the Reception?  Thanks!!!

Re: WALNUT HILLS vs. HAWK HALLOW/EAGLE EYE PRICING

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about the pricing for Walnut Hills but I can tell you that the pricing for Hawk Hollow/Eagle Eye should be on their website.

http://www.hawkhollow.com/banquet/banquet.php

We booked the Chapel at Hawk Hollow for our ceremony and then the Lakepoint Room at Eagle Eye.  There is not discount for booking both and your price depends on the day of week as well as the time.  Considering the additional rental fee for the sites - their dinner prices are pretty reasonable for the Lansing area.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    222 Invited image
    173 Ready to Party image
    49 Missing Out image
    0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: May 20, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know exact prices, but I am quite sure that Walnut Hills is cheaper.  Plus, if you want an outdoor ceremony, you can do it there.  My sister got married there with about 125 people and it seems like her reception was about $5000?  I'm not totally sure about that though.  You can always just call them and ask to visit.  It'll take only a few minutes and they'll both give you a little portfolio with all prices included.
    Anniversary
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    $5000 is cheaper then H.H??? Holy cow, I hope not LOL. We are at HH and thinking we'll be around $3000 for 125 people. Of course, it depends on the options you go with too. We're doing a buffet, one possibly 2 entrees. I think one is $17.95, two is $19.95. We are also only hosting the beer and probably the wine. Or the wine up to a certain dollar amount, because that could get expensive if there are some serious wine drinkers lol.

The room rental for the room we are in is...$850? Something like that. Other rooms at Eagle Eye are more though, I know.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jdkarstenjdkarsten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are booked with Walnut Hills and found that they have been amazing with pricing.
    I gave them our budget total and they have worked magic.
    Thoroughly recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards