Options

QOTD

What is your least favorite chore?
Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: QOTD

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Washing Dishes!!!!!

UGH! HATE IT! I rather cook, do laundry, dust, vacuum, make beds....BUT wash dishes makes curl up and whine all the way to the sink!Yell
  • Options
    Mellie35Mellie35 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate laundry more than anything. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely dishes! Luckily we have a dishwasher for most of them, but I really dread pots and pans. Luckily my husband is a good sport about doing most of the dishes when I cook.
  • Options
    DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It's a toss up between dishes and bathroom duty. I have a dish washer but I have never used it. I hate the bathroom simply because of the granite counter tops. One drop of water and you can spot it right away. Laundry is ok except for putting the socks together. FI does that.

• Options
    nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BATHTUBS/SHOWERS!!!

Not only cuz I hate scrubbing, but leaning over and stuff hurts my back so much!  In second comes dishes... don't mind laundry too much.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bathtubs/Showers - for sure!!!!
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Putting away the clean laundry. I have no problem doing the laundry, doing the folding, doing the ironing. But when it comes to putting it away, I hate it. I don't know why, either. It seems like that would be the easiest part lol.
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bathroom...UGH...it drives me INSANE!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm, good question. Probably cleaning the litter boxes. But in all fairness, H does most of the dishes and we have a cleaning lady who does the bathrooms.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:e9759992-0713-4311-9ea2-84977f8746d5Post:336a9dc1-0ef3-45cf-81bf-51b540f3bc77">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm, good question. Probably cleaning the litter boxes. But in all fairness, H does most of the dishes and we have a <strong>cleaning lady</strong> who does the bathrooms.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

FI and his roommate used to have one before I moved in. Then roommate said he couldn't afford to pay half anymore and pay rent. I totally would have paid his half had I know how not so neat he is.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:e9759992-0713-4311-9ea2-84977f8746d5Post:7e18a9ed-b448-451a-a850-1baa1456ee41">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: QOTD : FI and his roommate used to have one before I moved in. Then roommate said he couldn't afford to pay half anymore and pay rent. I totally would have paid his half had I know how not so neat he is.
    Posted by DodgersBride[/QUOTE]

It's the best thing ever. I would give up cable to afford it if I have to. She only comes every 2 weeks, but it's enough. The bathroom gets scrubbed. I just wipe down the sink and wash the towels/bathmat between visits.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:e9759992-0713-4311-9ea2-84977f8746d5Post:69b6660b-f865-43ba-9d49-ea4aa592cf7d">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Putting away the clean laundry. I have no problem doing the laundry, doing the folding, doing the ironing. But when it comes to putting it away, I hate it. I don't know why, either. It seems like that would be the easiest part lol.
    Posted by neelynicole[/QUOTE]

<div>This and scrubbing the bathtubs.  I have to do the tubs tonight.</div>
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_qotd-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:e9759992-0713-4311-9ea2-84977f8746d5Post:336a9dc1-0ef3-45cf-81bf-51b540f3bc77">Re: QOTD</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm, good question. Probably cleaning the litter boxes. But in all fairness, H does most of the dishes and we have a cleaning lady who does the bathrooms.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the cleaning person. If I didn't have them every week I'd go nuts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards