Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Good Morning!

Good Morning! I hope you all are well! We got back yesterday. Christmas was good, a lot of traveling! I'm very glad to be back here. I've been spending the morning putting Christmas gifts away. It is so much fun looking through everything again! I'm off until next Tuesday and I hope to do things around the house, like clean closets. Those things that never get done. Have a great day!!!
RT + JB
Wedding Countdown Ticker
The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.

Re: Good Morning!

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!
    I was super exhausted yesterday from my ealry flight + work all day so I slept most of the evening... lol... nothing too exciting! Other than that, looking forward to having off Friday! :)

J - welcome back! Enjoy your cleaning - lol - and your time off! What did you get for Christmas?!
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies - I'm home sick today. Picked up some nasty stomache bug soo im basically laying around with the pup all day trying to feel better :(

Last night we grabbed dinner with some good friends that we haven't seen since their wedding in November. It was nice to catch up with them, and they went to St Lucia for their honeymoon, which is where we are going, so we got some great tips too!

jl - have fun with your time off!!

g - hope you were able to catch up on your sleep!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards