Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas?

We're looking to do a fairly large rehearsal dinner/welcome dinner with 25 people in about two months. Maggiano's is already booked and Firefly (Paradise location) is only available from 5-7, which is too early for us. I just called and left messages for Trevi and Joe's at Caesar's but does anyone have any other good recommendations just in case they're booked? We definitely want a private dining room. Thanks for any suggestions you can give! Kiss

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to throw it out there but Max Brenners in the forum shops is one of my favorite places to eat in Vegas. They have a private dining room for 25 and a semi private ( it's upstairs) for 50. The food is excellent and very reasonable. The chocolate is ridiculously good! It is beautiful on the inside as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are doing a rehersal dinner for 12 at Cafe Lago, buffet at Caesars. We had a food & beverage credit included in our ceramony package that we are applying towards the dinner so its costing us $150 for 12 people. Its not a private area, it was just important to me to have us all together at a place everyone would like.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Lupo at Mandalay. The private room fits 40 I believe. We have had great experience booking so far. I only get snipits as FI parents are hosting, but so far so good.
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_rehearsal-dinner-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:d83db140-5e68-40dc-8e41-e996bfb11821Post:9d2b0f73-dec0-4c98-b2e9-546f94d5211e">Rehearsal Dinner Ideas?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're looking to do a fairly large rehearsal dinner/welcome dinner with 25 people in about two months. Maggiano's is already booked and Firefly (Paradise location) is only available from 5-7, which is too early for us. I just called and left messages for Trevi and Joe's at Caesar's but does anyone have any other good recommendations just in case they're booked? We definitely want a private dining room. Thanks for any suggestions you can give!
    Posted by jkhoutz[/QUOTE]
    Don't know if this is an option that you'd consider but Margie mentioned to me that Revere does rehearsal dinners too...
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing Capital Grille in the same building as Maggianos. We have 30 and they have a private room to accomodate.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    jkhoutzjkhoutz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards