Pennsylvania-Central

Had to change my date... :(

So I called the place I fell in LOVE with for the reception, only to find out that they already had an event scheduled for that day....  :( I loved that place so much though so after a little bit of thought and realizing that there was really no reason why I couldn't move the date (the photographer I already booked is very flexible!), we decided to move it 1 week ahead of where it was. There was no centimental reason we chose the original date so everything worked out for the best. I am one who believes that everything happens for a reason and something/someone out there really didn't want me to get married on May 19th.....so May 12th it is!!  Happy Planning Ladies!!
178 Are Invited
image 126 Are ready to Par-tay!!image 52 Are party poopers.image 0 Can't find the mailbox.image
RSVP Date April 14
Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Had to change my date... :(

• edited December 2011
    Glad you were able to work out an arrangement:)  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011

well...good luck!  idk...but i would have a hard time deciding to change my date too...its like so engrained in my head right now... but if i had to...like in your situation... i would definately do it.  and to think of it, you are lucky because you will be married 1 WEEK EARLIER....YAY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards