Colorado

Affordable DJ in Breckenridge Colorado

Hi everyone,
I looking for a DJ for my wedding. We want to have lots of fun Im just worried about the cost. Does anyone know anyone affordable or maybe a student who is willing to work at my wedding

Re: Affordable DJ in Breckenridge Colorado

• amelie&chrisamelie&chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi everyone,
    I looking for a DJ for my wedding. We want to have lots of fun Im just worried about the cost. Does anyone know anyone affordable or maybe a student who is willing to work at my wedding
  • trix1223trix1223 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try asking this on a local area board.  This board is international.  I'm in NJ and don't know specifics about your area.  GL

Having said that, I'd just advise you that a dj can really, IMO, make or break your party.  A good dj knows how to read a crowd, change things up, and get a party going.  It's a lot more involved and complicated than just playing CDs.

A dj is one place that I wouldn't skimp when planning a wedding.
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Great Time DJ's.

They were highly recomended and not overly expensive.  Talk to them about pricing too - they are willing to negotiate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards