Connecticut

Best Cupcakes

My fianc and I are having a destination VT wedding but come from the Hartford area. We're wondering what you think is the best cupcake in the Hartford area or along 91. Thanks :

Re: Best Cupcakes

• Sugarbelle in Glastonbury!
  • Definitely Sugarbelle!!
    imageNovember 2012 November Siggy Challenge - Venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Moneta's Moments in Windsor has great cupcakes.  The cupcakes are not terribly big, but they are absolutely delicious and she has a variety of unusual flavors - and she boxes each one with a nice ribbon.  Her whole bake shop is peanut-free which is great if you have anyone in your family with allergies, like we do.

• TBee99TBee99 member
    First Comment
    I love A Cupcake for Later in Willimantic. Delish.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • If you have any guests coming from Boston or NYC, I can't recommend Georgetown Cupcakes high enough.  They're seriously the best cupcakes I've ever had by far, and for group purchases, they do a custom fondant topper.  So we're having our wedding logo on top of each cupcake!  Free!

Anniversary

• Dianna's Bakery in Enfield.  Red Velvet - the best and chocolate Chocolate too
    A year later and people are still asking about them
  • Crumbs is the best cupcake place around....hands down....we get them shipped to sc in dry ice....just to have them!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with Sugarbelle!! I love their cupcakes, I have tried tons of their flavors and they are all amazing! We are using them for our wedding! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sunshineinne, thank you for the lovely recommendation! If you send your name and email to <a href="mailto:monetamoments@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">monetamoments@gmail.com</a>, we would love you to stop by the shop and pick out a cupcake on the house!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_wst-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:8622f48d-cc84-4ad1-8d2f-b0228ab8d4d3Post:36a70111-8e30-402e-b3b0-2da8be47875f">Re: Best Cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Moneta's Moments in Windsor has great cupcakes.  The cupcakes are not terribly big, but they are absolutely delicious and she has a variety of unusual flavors - and she boxes each one with a nice ribbon.  Her whole bake shop is peanut-free which is great if you have anyone in your family with allergies, like we do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards