June 2012 Weddings

Finally!

*drumroll*

94 guests!  Got all my responses, and of the 186 we invited, we have 94 people as witnesses!

Re: Finally!

• Lucky you!  That's great!
    We are still waiting on about 7 responses (totaling 15ish people, I think).  Right now we are sitting at 99 attending.  We really need one more in order for our catering prices to go down!
  • So exciting! But I'll admit it... I'm jealoussss.

My rsvp date isn't for another 10 days, but I haven't received a response in over a week. Trips to the mailbox are getting depressing! I know they'll all start to come in, but the suspense is killing me!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh honey that's great news! 94 to host is still a pretty tall order; are you excited???
    Vacation White Knot
  • cmg317cmg317 member
    First Comment
    Today was supposed to be my deadline to RSVP. I'm still missing 31%.  We are currently at 88. I'm expecting to max out around 125 or so. Luckliy, that's what we were counting on from the begining.
  • Congrats on getting all your RSVPs in!  I wish I had all mine.  So far I only have 32% and my RSVP date is next week.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_finally-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:59f068ed-4e2d-4eb6-88b0-ad63869843d8Post:bc113be4-61fc-4683-961b-2a76a578ab57">Re:Finally!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh honey that's great news! 94 to host is still a pretty tall order; are you excited???
    Posted by melntaitt[/QUOTE]

So excited!  Now that I KNOW who is coming, I can order my favors, buy my vases for the centerpieces, and put the final touches on seating arrangements.

I also now need to contact my baker to let her know we need less cake than anticipated.  Gonna order 120 servings (yay for leftover cake!), saving some moola.
  • Yea for final counts! You are so lucky! Everyday I wish for a no. LOL We have a ton of yes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 94 is a great number! Glad you have your final count!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards