Wedding Etiquette Forum

Who's around?

Re: Who's around?

• Shan- Awww cute story!!
  • I'm watching Bones right now, but if Bones wasn't on, I'd be SVU'ing it.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I said that I'M boring, not SVU

I'm just bored from being cooped up for four months, that's all
  • Oh good lord Liv, don't bring it up again with Fish!  

And that pic is hilarious!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • OMG, LIV. I CRIED. CRRRIIIIIEEEEDDDDDD.

Alix and I were going back and forth on my FB wall. I never thought it'd be Mr. Nigel Murray.

BUT. MAYYYYBE this will be the episode that drives bones and booth together? MAYBE?

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hey Liv, Charleston is pretty amazing.  Hope you have fun.
    Anniversary

• Angel food cake just came out of the oven. I really needed to have bought strawberries when I was at the store.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • fishe, that looks like one of the guys in M's SILs wedding.

Her husband was the shortest of the GMs at  6'5"

don't know why the groom had such strangely tall friends
  • Ha! RIGHT? For some reason, I think LVB's hubster is like...6'10''? He's super tall. She's 5'10'', so he has to be somewhere around there.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I totes magotes think they hooked up. TOTALLY.

BONES AND BOOTH BABY! BONES AND BOOTH BABY!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • I KNOW! But you know that once they get together, it'll be the end of the show. It's like....ross and rachel.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Well you know Emily Deschanel is pregnant IRL.

BTW...hi everyone!
  • I miss Friends.
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2011
    You're right fishy she's said he's 6'10" before. I'm 5'1". I come up to Lucas's chest so I'd probably only reach Mr LVB's belly button.

ETA: and that's a funny picture.
  • So is Bones (is she the girl?) sisters with Zoey Deschanel?  I always thought they looked similiar, just never knew her name.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Hey STLZ!!!

Yeah, I know she's 5'10'' and he's definitely a foot taller than her.

That damn Tebow.

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:28266ca8-b197-4ac3-875a-cb10ca590f4c">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So is Bones (is she the girl?) sisters with Zoey Deschanel?  I always thought they looked similiar, just never knew her name.
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]

Yes to both questions.
  • I watch Friends everyday!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_whos-around-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:e93fcca1-b7d6-407f-ba55-4b92a64c528dPost:a74f0101-4dbd-499b-b4ca-200baa490e26">Re: Who's around?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Who's around? : Yes to both questions.
    Posted by strlzfan11[/QUOTE]

<div>I had no idea.  Good to know, thanks.  </div>
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • We just got back from the vet. Our cat got bit by something and since we're idiot cat owners and didn't know how often she is supposed to get a rabies vaccine, she's not vaccinated. Which means she has to either be quarantined for 6 months or we have to put her down. Even if we do quarantine her, it's still possible that she has rabies and we'd have to put her down anyway.

We're in a very tough place right now. It'll cost 1,000s of dollars to quarantine her, but we just can't let ourselves put her down. Even though we really don't have the money. We had to go ahead and pay $300 tonight to keep her there and start the quarantine. We have to call the vet she was originally vaccinated at to see if they gave her a 1-year or 3-year vaccination and to see how much they'll charge to quarantine. It really sucks right now. 
  • Yes! They are sisters! :)

The Margarita Evolution
  • mkruparmkrupar member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    Oh my Aleigh. That's terrible. That's a tough decision to make. I'm sorry. ::hugs::

I'm off to bed ladies. Talk to you later!
  • I'm sorry Aleigh.  Hopefully you'll find out that she has had at least some of the doses.  I'm surprised your vet didn't ask you about that when you first switched to them.  
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • So sorry Aleigh!
  • Well we took her to the emergency vet. We are really bad pet owners and don't have a regular vet that we go to. We're so irresponsible and I'm so mad at myself for it. After whatever happens with this, we probably won't have anymore pets.
  • Awww!! Sorry, Aleigh!! :(

The Margarita Evolution
  • Aleigh I'm so sorry. Poor kitty.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Aliegh, will they not let you quarantine her at home? 
  • hi ladies.  i'm home now, H is working at the bar tonight and I am experimenting trying to clean some vintage clothing. we'll se if I ruin them.  
    Photobucket
  • Hi KJB

I think everyone else went to sleep
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards