Montana

Hello Montana Brides

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. It kinda sucks that the whole state has one board, considering I am right on the ND border- some of you ladies are soooo far away!
dont make ur password so easy. gbck2CA2 hahahaha

Re: Hello Montana Brides

• edited December 2011
    Are you getting married in MT?
  • climbmt26climbmt26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi CA2MT4EveR!  I'm right on the ND border too...just on the ND side in Williston. But FI and I are getting married in MT. Where are you?
  • edited December 2011

nd border??? where at!!! future inlaws live there!!!!

• CA2MT4EveRCA2MT4EveR member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just west ND
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you planning to check out the bridal event this Sunday (March 14th) in Williston? It's at the Airport International from 1-4 pm. I don't know how much they'll have there, but I don't think there are many other options around.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, yes. I will be there. Will you? It's kinda a drive, but there isn't much else around
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, I'm planning to check it out and see what they've got. We already have lots of things planned, but I'm always open to new ideas! :o)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What did you think of the show?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought it had some good info and examples. I already have most of those types of things figured out (DJ, dress, food, drinks, etc.), but it was good just to see everything they had. My wedding is also not in the area, so a lot of the vendors wouldn't be someone I would be able to use. I did win a door prize though, so that was cool :o)
  • edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards