July 2013 Weddings
Options

One more thing off the list!

I finally bought my wedding dress and veil! Yay! It feels so good to get this off my list! Just about 11 months to go! I've no pictures to share but I'm so happy I just wanted to share the news!

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: One more thing off the list!

• Options
    Can you find a stock photo on-line?  We'll take that as a consolation prize if you don't have one of you wearing it! ;)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options

It isn't a stock photo but here ya go!

Close up of the flower detail on the top of the dress, I'm getting more Swarvoski Crystals added up there for a little extra "bling"

Front view of the middle/top of the dress.

Full view of the dress. I'll be adding a bit more crinoline. The back is lace up and it has a pretty nice train. :)

• Options
    looks gorgeous!! great check!! what's the veil like?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

It's a custom length to fit with the dress (right where the back turns into skirt) and is lined with crystals.

• Options
    Gorgeous! :)
    Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_one-more-thing-off-the-list?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:2fee02a5-0a0c-470a-9cae-b4d533ae5f41Post:c47e6788-00f7-464d-a58b-c8fba62bcc06">Re: One more thing off the list!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gorgeous! :)
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards