Pennsylvania

AppleTree Terrace?

does anyone have any reviews on AppleTree Terrace at Newberry Estates in Dallas, PA?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AppleTree Terrace?

• Ive never been to a wedding there but I did go to see it a few weeks ago. Personally, I didn't care for it. It looked dated to me. The coordinator said they can do anything you wanted but all the wood walls were a big turn off. They also have lots of pictures on FB if you haven't looked there.  On the other hand a friend of mine is getting married there and says she has no qualms about the place...so I guess it just depends what look you're going for.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank You!!! I was hearing that it was dated. We didn't go with another venue because it was dated. I don't remember what one though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im having my reception at the AppleTree Terrace and what Getting2Vowels said was right... either you love or you hate the look of the place. Personally, I loved it! I actually changed the whole theme of my wedding to coordinate with the rustic atmosphere of the wooden walls. It depends what you are looking for. You really can't beat the price either. They include so much with your package.
  • Did you look at the Highlands also at Newberry Eststes??  It's a little more pricey but soo worth it.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards