Nebraska-Omaha

Supafly Entertainment

Anyone heard of these guys?  I got an email from them today and the deal seems pretty great.  Just wondering if anyone has any experience with the company.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Supafly Entertainment

• edited December 2011
    What did they quote you? I am looking for a DJ too.

• edited December 2011
    The email was like $450 and $50 to do the ceremony I think, but I found reviews and it doesn't look good.  There was a lot of low ratings and his responses were really ghetto.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I spoke with them at a bridal show and I was not impressed.. they seemed really unprofessional.. just my opinion.  They didnt really have much to offer incomparison with the company that I chose (Complete Music) who gave me a good deal for a professional well known company.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone Visit Omaha.Weddings.com Visit Sports.weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    DJ is one of the most important vendors for your wedding. They do more than just play music. They run your whole evening, from first dance to toasts, and also cake cutting, bouquet tossing, etc.  If you have a fantastic DJ, you won't even know it because your night will be fabulous, but if you have a crappy DJ, that is the only thing people will be thinking about.  You can cut out other extras from the wedding budget, but the DJ is absolutely NOT the place to skimp.
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into them also but didn't like some of the reviews (and responses).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards