Wisconsin

reception location Watertown area??

I am looking for reception locations in the Watertown area...does anyone know of any?

Re: reception location Watertown area??

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many people are you looking to host?

Turner Hall is the largest venue and the one my family always used for weddings.

Holiday Inn Express
    The Senior Center if you can do a dry reception
    Winwood Country Club (I know the event/catering person there)
    Watertown Country Club

Check out these two sites:  http://www.weddingmapper.com/plan/wi/watertown
    http://www.premierbridewisconsin.com/shows.php

The 2nd one lists the Watertown Bridal Show in Feb.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jackiejungjackiejung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few suggestions I would like to share since it seems as though you are just starting out.
    Windwood of Watertown is beautiful and also offers outdoor cocktail hours in the case it is mild weather. I have been there for a wedding recently and their food is fablous and the hall caters to at least 225.
    D&D Limousine Service also out of Watertown has great service and fair rates. They are also very accomodating to special requests.
    Katie Toman Photography is out of Rochester and has by far one of the most creative portfolios and reasonable prices I have found in the area.
    Bridal Shows are great to go to but many of the vendors you see there are very commercial and if you shop around you can find the same service if now better for a much more economical price.
  • edited December 2011
    Turner Hall is a great one. Also check out www.gatheringguide.com
  • edited December 2011
    Also a great way to take away the stress is scontact a local wedding planner!
    www.vsbyvs.com
  • Stef703Stef703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had her reception at the Lions club in Watertown
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    vernettabowens-you've been reported
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tgude270tgude270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was looking at having my reception at Windwood and having a large tent set up outside.  Jaime, who is the event coordinator was SUPER nice and bent over backward to try and accommodate our wants/needs.  We ultimately ended up deciding to have the reception in a different city, but Windwood was definitely in our top two.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards