California-Northern

Looking for guidance on Bridesmaid Dresses!

I am looking for some guiandance on Bridesmaids dresses. My wedding is at my gorgeous Private Ranch. Not Your typical ranch. We have had a few very private wedddings there because of other local venues that are very Expensive yet not close to being as nice with a beautiful view to the hills etc, On our hill surrounded by white Vynil Fencing, gorgeous landscaping, along with a beautiful pool gardens, fountains. Its giving us plenty of room for our 300 plus guests. My colors are Black White with Different color of gorgeous deep red roses. Very classy romantic.

Here is the photo of my dress along with photos of the venue etc..Just purchased the dress last night after 3 visits and narrowing it down to two dresses. I am thinking for bridesmaids the color is going to black, cocktail length would like for them to have some similaritie to the dress of course. Dont mind the length it was a little short with the shoes :) had to order 5 more inches lol

Thank you so much for looking and taking time to read and helping.
Amanda Winger and Tim Wilson Owners of Amanda Winger Performance Horses aka AWPH Specializing in AQHA/APHA All Around Show Horses along with starting of horses, problem horses, tune ups, english horses along with many others. All Breeds and Types of riders welcomed. We have a wonderful private beautiful ranch that is family and kid friendly. We strive to have a great successful barn with healthy, happy horses and riders. Please go to www.wingerhorses.com Looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: Looking for guidance on Bridesmaid Dresses!

• edited December 2011
    Not enitrely sure what your question is, but I think your vision for the bridesmaids is great.  I would suggest that you tell them the length, color, and fabric, and then let them choose any LBD of their choice.  They may already have one in the closet, or at worst, if they buy a new one, they can wear it again. This gives them the option of shopping almost anywhere, so the budget won't be a concern either.
  • edited December 2011
    I am looking to see if anyone has any stores to recomend for the bridesmaid dresses. I havet found anything yet at the store i bought my dress so i am looking for some new stores in the Sacramento, northern california area... Thank You!!
    Amanda Winger and Tim Wilson Owners of Amanda Winger Performance Horses aka AWPH Specializing in AQHA/APHA All Around Show Horses along with starting of horses, problem horses, tune ups, english horses along with many others. All Breeds and Types of riders welcomed. We have a wonderful private beautiful ranch that is family and kid friendly. We strive to have a great successful barn with healthy, happy horses and riders. Please go to www.wingerhorses.com Looking forward to hearing from you.
  • edited December 2011
    Where have you gone? Cause there's Alfred Angelo, David's Bridal, Bridal Box, House of Fashion, and Diamond Bridal Gallery.
    ~Rochelle~
    Anniversary
  • bethcarriebethcarrie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would try the BCBG Max Azria outlet in Vacaville for bridesmaids dresses.
  • edited December 2011
    House of Fashion in Sacramento has tons of bridesmaid dress options. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards