Texas-Austin
Options

Fell in love with a venue... forgot to write it down & now I CAN'T FIND IT!!!

Hey y'all! So I was up late one night looking at venues and I fell in love with one, forgot to write the name or location down, and now I'm searching all over the place for it and I CAN'T FIND IT!!!!!! I remember a specific picture - outdoor shot, night sky, walls lit up in a beautiful golden color. It has an Italian/European vibe to it; very romantic & elegant. I can't remember if it was a house/mansion or a venue. It's kinda like Villa Antonia but it's not VA.

I'm going to keep searching but anyone who has any suggestions, please feel free to let me know! I want to find that venue again! Thank you!

Re: Fell in love with a venue... forgot to write it down & now I CAN'T FIND IT!!!

• Options
    Thank you for the suggestions kbaltazar13!!!!
  • Options

kindred oaks

Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Hey there- I am a wedding planner here in Austin and I think I can help you out. From the discription above, it sounds like you might be talking about the Vista at Seward Hill. I put the link below, let me know if that's what your looking for. If not, have no fear, we'll keep thinking until we figure it out! 

Also, we are wedding planners and we specilize in floral and lighting at extremely discounted prices since we have low overhead costs. Let me know if we can help you out with anything else!

Best, 
    Crissalane Discher
    Crissalane@DischEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards