Wedding Etiquette Forum

FFF

Re: FFF

• Whew, I really hate when people can't type or spell, so it's probably a good thing I don't plan to have children, because I would hate it if I had a child with a learning disability that made her type as heinously as you are.  What's your LD, Tay?

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:e158098a-d73d-48d4-9ab2-36639849e6f7">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]some ppl have lerning disabilities and cant they cant always rigt the way they are supposed to but you hever stop to think aobut that all you do is make fun of ppl who are different than you god forbid you have a child someday with disabilites. 
    Posted by FutureMrsTayPrince[/QUOTE]

Is your child typing for you then?  Is it the type of disability that forces you to rely on text messaging abbreviations?  I know people with learning disabilities that have figured out the RIGHT way to WRITE on message boards.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited June 2010
    You have a learning disability that prevents you from clicking on the button with ABC and a blue check mark?  That's fascinating.
  • Didn't FFMaid (sp?) have these issues? But was dyslexic? Where the hell is she anyways?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Arb - Her learning disability could be preventing her from reading that correctly. For all we know, she sees it as "click this button and be taken directly to a conversation about the Civil War". 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • but, but...how is tay spelling "disabilities" correctly? buh?
  • Selective LD?
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:02d4a1aa-e6c4-4bc8-8825-7b1e9e7ddd16">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]but, but...how is tay spelling "disabilities" correctly? buh?
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

Because that one is spelled exactly how it sounds.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:ed69a620-a523-4d0a-a4b9-5e4a472dbb8e">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Didn't FFMaid (sp?) have these issues? But was dyslexic? Where the hell is she anyways?
    Posted by louisvillebride21[/QUOTE]

Yes, but when we got the spell check button, she was elated. And all of her posts were spelled correctly from then on. Then she disappeared soon after.

Kristin#s has been saying things lately that remind me of ffmaid. I find them to be sort of funny.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • ffmaid's typing was nowhere near as ridiculous as taytay

taytay is using text lingo. It has nothing to do with a learning disability.
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • Taytay! Haha!
  • Wait... where'd she go?
  • Well, I have to say that at least MrsTayPrince has more brain cells than the girl who wanted "rebel flags" at her wedding. Tay's on board with the racist thing.

And really, when MrsTayPrince is on the other side of the issue and has the moral high ground, your life is probably not worth living.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • HA!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:fb8293b8-54c4-4681-be73-1a33a5601e0f">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : Yes, but when we got the spell check button, she was elated. And all of her posts were spelled correctly from then on. Then she disappeared soon after. <strong>Kristin#s has been saying things lately that remind me of ffmaid. I find them to be sort of funny.</strong>
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]
    I just read something that made me think this. Oh yeah, it's in the RD thread. Kristin is...well, Kristin.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Whoa, the posts really shifted now. Maybe someone is deleting.
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    Yeah there is some mad deletion going on up in here. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:c5195244-2b9d-4eae-b254-2ebc3001ea52">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FFF : I just read something that made me think this. Oh yeah, it's in the RD thread. Kristin is...well, Kristin.
    Posted by laurenclaire1386[/QUOTE]

I can't remember what it was or where she said it, but she made a comment and Sun said, "Wow, Kristin, I didn't know you had it in you." And she said, "Thanks Sun, it's been a good day!"
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Who though? Tay? Penny?
  • Mery, I remember that thread too, and I can't for the life of me remember what Kristin said.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Tay has never tried to fully delete her posts before - but has DD'd.  If that makes any sense.
  • I miss ffmaid.

• silly girl - she has done this two other times! 
  • edited June 2010
    Well not to bring cross-board drama again, but Tay is currently on SB requesting that the "moderateor" delete her account. So I'm guessing she might be deleting here.

Edit: Jinx Mery!

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • My favorite response ever is when people like her say, "Dis aint englush class i don hav 2 use propre grammer." I can see that the English class you DID take prepared you really well. Life skills comprehension fail.
    my read shelf:
    40/112

Photobucket
  • wow.  she is just wow. 
  • Maybe that's Tay's KPS about how her fiance "can't barely afford an engagement ring"
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fff-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:d7860f92-8453-49fc-9aba-580bebadb515Post:7999d5ef-fac6-4c08-839c-57699db8ca64">Re: FFF</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awesome.  FFF is about football and other boards. 
    Posted by wadingmoose[/QUOTE]
    god I love you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards