California-Los Angeles

Hair and Makeup suggestions (near Pasadena)

Hello ladies!
I've been looking for a place to get my hair and makeup done in the Pasadena area that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.  I would prefer to have somebody who can travel, but I definitely understand that that makes the price go up, up, up!  So, I am willing to travel to the surrounding areas and am looking to spend less than $200.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Re: Hair and Makeup suggestions (near Pasadena)

• RoMy215RoMy215 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think my MUA Lily charged more than what you want ($150 for the bride which includes a trial), but she does travel and she's awesome. So I would still suggest contacting her at makeupninja@gmail.com and if she doesn't work, she might have some suggestions for you as I know she's worked for MAC.
    For hair, ask your regular hair dresser who may have some suggestions for you. =)

• nikojammnikojamm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Valerie St. George.  She is located in Burbank and does travel.  Not sure of her fees at this point, but she does both hair and makeup.  I LOVED how she did my makeup and hair!  She is awesome!!!! 

Her number is 818.288.7031  GL!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried Kelly Zhang.com? She's in Pasadena and I read a lot of good reviews on Project Wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards