October 2012 Weddings

Weightloss Wednesday

So how is everyone doing on their goals? 

I am doing bad.  We haven't been to the gym in a week and we have gone back to eating kinda bad.  I mean we went to Taco Bell last night.  Our friend is coming to stay with us for a week and I know that our diet is going to be awful but I am going to try to make some better food choices.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Weightloss Wednesday

• we had Taco Bell last night too!  we feasted.  it wasn't pretty.  I'm a vegetarian so I get my tacos without meat and I am convinced they're 500x better for you that way :p

to be honest, I've given up until January 1st.  I'm indulging this holiday season :)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I really need to get back on it.  I haven't worked out since MAY!!!  It's ridiculous.  I'm hoping to start up again soon or at least by the new year.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Yep I've given up until Jan 1, oh well :).
  • trying to maintain and stay focused and not use the pregnancy as an oppertunity to eat whatever I want...

so far maintaining! ...
  • julie279julie279 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I've also given up until January.  That will be one of my New Year's Resolutions - to start excercising again and to try to lose some weight.
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm attempting to modify, but not cut out all the tasty stuff before the new year.  I am failing miserably.

This past weekend was a Secret Santa party Friday, a friend's birthday dinner Saturday and Hanukkah celebration with H's family Sunday.  I gained 2 pounds last weekend alone...

Tomorrow is H's birthday and we are going to our favorite restaurant, where we always pig out.  I just don't want to gain back what I lost for the wedding and honeymoon. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards