Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridesmaids dresses

Can i get some suggestions on where to go for BM dresses? we are doing a redo soon and i know of Bridal and Formal and obviously Davids lol

thanks (:
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids dresses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cincinnati Brides has them and so does that Carri Karibo (???) place down the street in the district. You can also check places like Macys and Nordstroms and J. Crew, a lot of brides find dresses here. Good luck!
  • Options
    kmorgan28kmorgan28 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP... sometimes looking outside the normal bridal chains gives you new inspiration!  Do they need to be the same dress?  My friend got married and chose a color..but let us chose the dress.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, maybe im being a bridezilla but i want them to have the same dress. lmao.. blah! 

I did find dresses at alfred angelo! online at least. i believe two of my bridesmaids and I are going on thursday. They have soooo many pretty dresses online im hoping they have most of them in their Dayton store. has anyone been there? i went when i was first looking at wedding dresses. I almost got the cinderella disney dress but i found another one at B&F i loved 2 and it was like $250 cheaper. we will see (:

thanks for the imput!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my BM dresses from Fabulous Bridal in Covington. I loved them. They even do BM parties and serve champagne while you shop. They also offer discounts. Check with cincysavers.com for coupons. 
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards