Georgia-Savannah

Anyone eloping?

I am having the HARDEST time finding elopement packages in Savannah!  I've checked several places and their "elopement package" doesn't include what we need - which is an officiant who will use the ceremony we wrote, a kid-friendly location, and filing all the necessary paperwork.  Everything else you have to pay out the wazoo for and our 3 person wedding looks like it will end up costing us about the same as if we had invited 20 guests.  Anyone have any ideas? 

Re: Anyone eloping?

• edited December 2011
    Have you checked Gazebo weddings?  They seem very nice and pretty flexible.  Their elopment package is very cheap.
  • chosen175chosen175 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did meet with them, but their place is impossible to find and the husband (who does the ceremonies) will only use HIS ceremony because he says that's what he's familiar with.  I read his ceremony and it was a bit too stuffy and formal for my liking. 
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • beerladybeerlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought of having a friend or family member ordained online to perform your ceremony? It is completely legal in all 50 states. This is what I did in order to officiate my parents' vow renewal.  This way, you can use the ceremony you want AND it can be more personal.  Just a thought.
  • laylamayvillelaylamayville member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an elopement package for Savannahwww.simplysavannahevents.com but you have probably celebrated your big day already....if not contact me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards