Ohio-Toledo

Good Morning!

Re: Good Morning!

• edited December 2011
    miserable!  I have got the worst case of hives on my legs and they will not go away!  I have no clue were I got them either.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Busy.  Yesterday I was going non-stop from 3:30 in the morning until 7:30 last night.  I have today off from work, so today will be better.  Already this morning, I finished up laundry and put it all away, washed last night's dishes because we were too tired, picked the house up, ran the vaccum, took care of our kitties.  Not bad for 9am.  :)
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Wow cschuma you did more on your day off then I've done with mine. I went out to a store to buy sheet music and had to order the book I needed so they'll call me when it comes in. I got the extra flowers I needed from hobby lobby. I went to walmart with my MOH to help her pick out a body shaper (she's never had one) and bought the rest of the candy for the candy table. Now I'm home and have no energy to cook or clean.
  • edited December 2011
    Kelly: I had a break out like that on my foot back in April and had to take steroids to get rid of it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards