Good morning. I heard about the Louisiana movie theater shooting on my way into work this morning and it made me cry. This world is just so fucked up. It's sad and scary and depressing and just so fucked up. Something in this country needs to change. I don't know what that something is -- better control/laws? prioritizing mental health issues? both? neither? -- but something seriously needs to change. When is enough going to be enough?
I think for the most part, we discussed our weekends in yesterday's thread so I won't bore you with that again today and, instead, I'll ask you a billion questions. Or, 10.
1) What are you wearing today?
2) What are you eating today?
3) Are there any movies out that you want to go see?
4) What's the last concert or show that you went to?
5) If you could go anywhere in the world right this second and the whole trip was paid for, where would you go?
6) How do you feel about 'Earth's bigger, older cousin' that was just discovered?
7) If you could come back as any animal in your next life, what would it be?
8) What is your dream job?
9) How has the month of July been for you so far?
10) What are you looking forward to in the month of August?