New Jersey
Options

Crystal Point Yacht Club Brides

Hey, thank you for those who recommended it for my parents 40th wedding anniversary.  I think one of our main concerns, of course, is the food.  Was there anything that you didn't like and that i should stay away from?  We need to make a decision in the next week or so and are leaning towards Crystal Point.  Any Advice is appreciated!

Side note: I will probably be coming here for a lot of help with this.  Being that this is a surprise for my mom, I won't have her help this time :P

Re: Crystal Point Yacht Club Brides

• Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Never been there....but I hear the surf & turf is really good! My friend's BIL got married there and she said the surf & turf was great!
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just be careful with the appetizers. Last time my mom went to an event there, she was served a frozen appetizer (and it was supposed to be hot). I can ask my mom what she recommends there, as she goes there annually for a work event.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_crystal-point-yacht-club-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:113a11e7-c43c-4193-87ea-8037aee5401dPost:aac47199-0442-4e17-881d-02c93e9c6157">Re: Crystal Point Yacht Club Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just be careful with the appetizers. Last time my mom went to an event there, she was served a frozen appetizer (and it was supposed to be hot). I can ask my mom what she recommends there, as she goes there annually for a work event.
    Posted by akmackay[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh no!  thats crazy.  Thanks, that would be great!</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never had an issue with the apps there, but that is crazy. Can you ask her what it was and when I meet with them I'll mention it.

The only thing I really remember from when we were there was a chicken dish that was really heavy, lots of cheese and things. Not what I want to eat and then go dance. It was good, but more "put me to sleep" food.

Felecia, weren't you looking for end of June 2012? Maybe your party will be the same day as my wedding there =)
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    rubyfrubyf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI who hates fish tried the sea bass and loved it! Now he eats fish lol.  We went to a workshop there and everything was delicious! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards