Massachusetts-Boston
Options

need venue for end of december in New England/Merrimack Valley on a budget

I'm trying to put together a last minute wedding for my fiance and I for the end of December. We just found out he got leave (he's in the Navy) and we've decided to do it then. We're not sure when else we will get to do it and we really would like our families there. I would like the ceremony and reception in the same place, and am interested in all inclusive packages since we are running out of time. Our budget is 10,000, not including my dress. It will be a small wedding with about 75 guests. Any ideas?

Re: need venue for end of december in New England/Merrimack Valley on a budget

• Options
    My best advice is contact Linda Poirer at Compass Rose Weddings and Events...she is good at planning and organizing weddings, even at the last minute. You can find her on Facebook here:

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/CompassRose-Weddings-Assistance-Specializing-in-Day-Of-Coordination/201770653166598
  • Options
    Did you trying any of the country clubs in the area? Andover or Methuen. they are pretty reasonably priced. Also, Sal's in Lawrence, Tuscan Kitchen in Salem both have private dining areas. 
  • Options
    This is probably too short notice, but my wedding for 11/10/12 was cancelled and that date should still be available at the Hampshire House in Boston - perfect for an elegant, intimate ceremony.  I would be willing to transfer the date to you at a deep discount.  I have a gorgeous size 4 dress available too.  Let me know if you're interested in learning more.
  • Options
    check out capefunction.com bourndale dunction facility in plymouth they have an amazing facility and great discounts for the off season. Darin has been amazing to work with
  • Options
    Here are some of the places I looked into that are all-inclusive- they should fit your price range as well.

The Neighborhood Club of Quincy
    The Stevens Estate
    The Commons 1854
    The Tirrell Room
    Concord's Colonial Inn

Good luck from a fellow soon-to-be navy wife!
  • Options

We are having our wedding in Brookstone Park in Derry, NH. They usually offer winter specials, and if you are not too picky about the day of the week their Friday and Sunday weddings have less of a food minimum. They also offer packages that include cake, flowers, DJ and limos, that way you won't have to shop for all of your vendors separately. There are a few girls on the New Hampshire board who recently got married there, and they loved it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards