Minnesota

northern minnesota bakeries

Does any one know of any bakeries north of Duluth that are really good? Every time I do a search I only find bakeries in the Twin Cities area (Which is four hours away) 

Re: northern minnesota bakeries

• edited December 2011
    We are going with The Exchange, in Duluth.
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is probably too far but people love Raphael's in Bemidji.
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for the info! I'll look into both places! I live about an hour an a half from Duluth and two hours from Bemidji.  Those places might be a little far away but it doesn't hurt to look into them! 
  • mekiakoomekiakoo member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Any luck?
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've had a cake from The Exchange before and it was wonderful.  Expensive though.  Twig Bakery in Duluth is also very good but less expensive.  Just north of Duluth is also Red Swan Catering.  I believe they do wedding cakes as well.
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with How Sweet it is. have you seen the Cake Boss show on TLC? they make cakes like that. they have tons of flavors and she is very resonable.

They are in Duluth. My friend had her cake done there and it was a 7 layer cake with each layer being a different flavor. everyone at the table got a different piece and then we took a bite and passed it on so we could all try them! WONDERFUL!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards