North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

HELP! Budget wedding venue (ceremony & reception)

We are on a tight budget and looking for a unique wedding venue (park, barn, warehouse, etc) that we can hold ceremony and reception for 100 people. We would like to be able to use an outside caterer and BYOB and wine. Does anyone know anywhere in the Piedmont Triad, Raleigh, or North Charlotte or downtown Charlotte area. Please help and thanks sooooo much :-)

Re: HELP! Budget wedding venue (ceremony & reception)

• edited February 2013
    Hi, What month is your wedding?  I am planning my wedding and just went through exactly what youre going through, now. I could spout off a list, but it really depends on the month you are planning your wedding. 
  • Hi, What month is your wedding?  I am planning my wedding and just went through exactly what youre going through, now. I could spout off a list, but it really depends on the month you are planning your wedding. 
  • Hello! 

We are getting married in April and are also on a super tight budget. We ended up going with a Raleigh Parks and Recreation property - the Borden Building at Fletcher Park. I've also been to a wedding at Lake Johnson Park, also a RPR property. They have several inexpensive but beautiful options! 

• We went with The Royal Banquet and Conference center in Raleigh across from Meredith College. We were able to have wedding and reception at the same location. In addition the venue allows caterer and all vendors of your choice (they must meet the venues standard). In fact you can bring your own food and skip the caterer.

We saved a good stash of money going this route
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards