New Jersey
Options

So how can I push myself to being banned

I'm really wondering what I can do now, its my new mission.

Re: So how can I push myself to being banned

• Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahaha what an interesting goal
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm the devil in disguise :)

Innocent
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what disguise? Tongue out
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, no disguise, I like you allie, you've grasped on to my crazy quickly :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I can give you tips, I have been banned twice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL I've been banned once accidentally, Brad did you ever find out why you were banned...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    well thank you...

Brad- how can you be banned and then come back? 

And do we notice how a specific someone has stayed mum since the DD?
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They wouldnt really tell me.  Once they said was an accident.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Allie,

I was "accidentally" banned by Jaime via Iphone...I even created a obvious AE, but couldn't post for 2 days and I was unbanned by then.

From what I know Mod bans only last a couple of days, knot bans last a lifetime....if the rules are still the same.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh and yes, we figured that...couple of non-knot emails called it between me and a couple of knotties after the DD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    interesting...
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would think the easiest way to get banned would be to post like a vendor. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:684b8136-9375-46db-938e-681bebc82eec">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would think the easiest way to get banned would be to post like a vendor. 
    Posted by brad1431[/QUOTE]

Thats no fun though, I wanna go out with a BANG! :)

I'm so mature!
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Advertise your wedding planning business!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:4a183667-81ce-4861-99e3-c61fa9f3ebd0">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]Advertise your wedding planning business!
    Posted by kewltif[/QUOTE]

If I had one I would but I don't...thats false advertising!
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    Do you want to get band or what?!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Tiff...true :)
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    edited December 2011
    Desperate times call for desperate measures!
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post personal information about another knottie?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:20a25c9d-0a6b-4412-a7ab-c57eb9fc4134">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]Post personal information about another knottie?
    Posted by uppereastgirl[/QUOTE]

Don't give her ideas!!  She'll post something embarrassing about me that I will end up not taking offense to, but mortified by what she says.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image182 invited
    image4 got lost on their way to the mailbox
    image127 will witness the anticipated bear union
    image51 will miss out a beary good time
    [RSVP Date 6/01] [125 min]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:f6fa90c8-13cd-408e-be3b-b04e372b199d">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So how can I push myself to being banned : Don't give her ideas!!  She'll post something embarrassing about me that I will end up not taking offense to, but mortified by what she says.
    Posted by mscutieri[/QUOTE]

Mish the sad part is you have WAY more embarrassing stories of me than I do of you...it would just backfire....

Though if I post something about you will you report me?
  • Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://northjersey.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:f6fa90c8-13cd-408e-be3b-b04e372b199d">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So how can I push myself to being banned : Don't give her ideas!!  She'll post something embarrassing about me that I will end up not taking offense to, but mortified by what she says.

I was thinking more along the lines of full name, address, phone number, social security number...

But Cheryl, I'm happy to hear any stories you have!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL, I fell asleep (aka passed out) at my own christmas party, under all the guests coats in my bedroom, fully clothed, including shoes, and made fun of MH's best friends now FI to everyone that would listen, and called her a stripper...thats one story that Mish and her FI like to tell LOL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A little something on the girl, I did try to apologize to her the next day, I am not proud of it, she is also not the greatest person in the world, and I just should have been the bigger person Foot in mouth
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you want to be banned for good by the knot? or by the mods?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not sure Laurie, just looking to piss off some people (again mature) so glad I can be this way on a message board LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:20b0482f-5ece-4f7e-aa97-8bcb7f8ffd64">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So how can I push myself to being banned : Mish the sad part is you have WAY more embarrassing stories of me than I do of you...it would just backfire.... Though if I post something about you will you report me?
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

Only if you want me too!!

But whatever you do, don't tell them the story about how I went to a wedding and go so drunk that I fell up my front stairs, blamed it on my shoes, and found out the next morning that I did not even have shoes on at the time I tripped.
    image182 invited
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:c722322a-75fc-4c1f-a88f-08c22b711629">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So how can I push myself to being banned : Only if you want me too!! But whatever you do, don't tell them the story about how I went to a wedding and go so drunk that I fell up my front stairs, blamed it on my shoes, and found out the next morning that I did not even have shoes on at the time I tripped.

Um is AC next Saturday a good idea for the two of us hehe
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_can-push-myself-being-banned?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:ad302ef0-8a21-42ef-bf6b-b2dc634ac0e5Post:e7f748b7-8c1b-417c-aad8-dc0798e4b636">Re: So how can I push myself to being banned</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So how can I push myself to being banned : Um is AC next Saturday a good idea for the two of us hehe
    Posted by cherylanddan0706[/QUOTE]

It is a FANTASTIC idea!!  Though between you, Patti, and I, I'm not sure how much we will remember...
    image182 invited
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards