Ohio-Cincinnati

I NEED MASON JARS! Help please!

I'm new to the area, and getting married in SC where I lived previously... I've just been looking everywhere for cheap mason jars! Does anyone know of anyplace locally that sells them at a good price?? I'd like to use them as drinking glasses at my wedding! I need about 125 of them! Helppppp! Thanks!
196 Invited image
104 Ready to Rock! image
92 Party Poopers image
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I NEED MASON JARS! Help please!

• I think K Mart is reasonable
  • Big Lots had them when I was looking for them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • There is also Goodwill, and Garden Ridge that may have them

• The glass warehouse in Reading
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks!!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_need-mason-jars-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:4a9fceb5-4d89-4262-bf15-239eb9537cbePost:c7428fbf-1d47-4e99-9f59-639109724ad0">Re: I NEED MASON JARS! Help please!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The glass warehouse in Reading
    Posted by thwinstel[/QUOTE]

Glass warehouse?? Sounds interesting....I might have to try and find that place this weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 April Siggy Challenge: Rings
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • If you're interested, I bought a lot of them (I would have to count to see how many) But my wedding venue changed from outside to inside and I wont be using them. I could sell them to you very cheap. Just let me know if you're interested.
  • S&K Smith, let me know how many and how much please! I might def. be interested!!! My email is DeClue82@gmail.com - Thanks!!!
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards